Lost In Las Vegas - One Piece x Reader 4

Chapter 4:

  When you and vivi entered your room, you started to unpack your clothes and your other stuffs.

"Hey (Name), later tonight you can come with me and nami in the club on the ground floor. There's gonna be a big party later." Vivi said happily.

"Are you sure it's okay?" You asked in concerned and she nodded.

"Of course (Name), and also don't overdo yourself in the party." She said and you chuckled a bit.

"Don't worry about it." You said as you heard loud noises again. "Seriously are your friends this loud and energetic?" You asked as vivi laughed and you looked at her confused.

"From the day I met them of course thanks to luffy." Vivi said.

"Luffy? Who's that?" You asked as someone burst in the room with laughter.

"HI VIVI!!" A cheerful voice shouts and you gasped a little.

"Luffy! I told you knock the door first!" Vivi shouted and sighed."(Name) this is luffy by the way..." She said as she pointed to the raven haired boy.

"Hey! Your (Name) right?" Luffy asked and you nodded."I'm luffy! And I heard everything about you from vivi!" Luffy said happily as he started to hug you so sudden making you flinch.

"Hey let go!" You shouted as you tried to push him off of you but no use until you heard footsteps behind him.

"Luffy..." A menacing voice said lowly as someone kick his head as luffy lets you go and holh his head and whine in pain.

"Sanji! That hurts!!" Luffy shouted as you saw a man with blonde hair with curly eyebrows glared at luffy.

"Don't you dare touch her you moron!" Sanji shouted and you sighed.

"(Name) this is sanji... he usually do that to the others though.." Vivi said as he turned his face to you with Heart eyes.

"Hello my beautiful princess~~ My name is Sanji~~♥♥" He said as he started to twirl around with pink hearts around him and you sweat dropped at that.

"Uhh I really don't want to shout but... can you two get out of our room please...?" You asked.

"Anything for you (Name)-swan~~♥♥ Oi luffy! Get your ass out of here now!" Sanji said as he and luffy started to walk out of the room.

"Your friends are so awesome vivi." You said happily and she giggled.

"They sure are (Name)." Vivi said as you two started to talk about everything.

IN HOUSTON......

Your parents and you brother finally arrived at your grandparents house and they tell them that you're not with them because they got separated by accident and they're all in shock.

"Our grandchild must be in a different state or place then." Your grandmother said in shock.

"Don't worry, the police will find her and when they do, we will go to where she is together." You father said as they all nodded.

IN LAS VEGAS.....

You and vivi still talked until a knock from a door catches both of you off guard.

"I wonder who it is...?" Vivi asked as she walk to the door and opened it.

"Hello vivi..." A woman's voice said.

"Oh hi robin. Do you need something?" Vivi asked as robin smiled.

"I just wanted to meet (Name). That's all." Robin said politely as you walk to the door as you saw a dark haired woman smiled at you.

"Hello, I'm (Name)(Last Name). Nice to meet you... robin." You said as you shake her hand.

"Nice to meet you too." Robin said with a smile."Are you and vivi are going to the party later to night?" She asked and you nodded. "That's great. I'll see you both later." Robin said as she started to walk back to her room. When you were about to close the door you saw something on the floor and it was a orange hat was laying there and you walked out of your room and pick it up.

"Hmph. I wonder who owns this?" You asked.

"That would be mine, beautiful." A deep voice said behind you as your eyes widen and you felt shivers as you turned around...