Lost In Las Vegas - One Piece x Reader 6

Chapter 6:

  When you, vivi, and your other friends have a very friendly chat that of course everyone wanted to meet you when they heard everything about you from vivi. And while you have a chat with your new friends, you started to yawn.

"Wow. I'm sleepy all of a sudden? That was fast." You said while yawning.

"Umm (Name), maybe you should go back to our room, we'll continue this tomorrow." Vivi said as you nodded.

"Alright..." You said.

"Hey usopp, maybe you should take here to her room, we'll be hanging out still." Nami said as usopp nodded.

"Okay. Come on (Nickname), let's go." Usopp said as you nodded as the two of you started to walk to the elevator but you felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned to usopp."Are you really sleepy (Name)? Cause when I look at you, you're just pretending." Usopp asked and you sighed.

"I'm just tired, not sleepy okay? I just need a break." You admit to him and he nodded as he started to have a crazy idea in his head.

"Hey (Name), meet me in the lobby at midnight, and bring your video camera with you okay?" Usopp asked you and you nodded.

"Okay and you better tell me why when I arrived." You said as he nodded as you two went to the elevator and then headed to your rooms.

5 MINUTES BEFORE MIDNIGHT.....

You were worried that vivi and the others aren't back in their room but you have to meet usopp in the lobby at midnight as you promised. When you finally arrived at the lobby, you saw usopp sitting in a sofa.

"Oi usopp!" You called him as he waved at you.

"(Name), did you bring you video camera?" He aske and you nodded.

"Yes and why?" You asked.

"Every midnight, the gang always have a forgotten memory when they're drunk so we're planing to take a video about what they do. So you're in?" He said and you started to grin.

"I'm in." You said happily.

"Then let's get started, (Name)!" Usopp said cheerfully as both of you do a high five first and the both of you started to follow them.....