Lost in Las Vegas - One Piece x Reader 12

Chapter 12:

  As you were about to get some food, you heard a voice calling you.

"(Name)-swan~~♥♥" You sigh as sanji called you. "My beautiful princess do you need something~~?" He said with heart eyes.

"I just need a refill cause luffy ate my food." You let out a frustrated sigh."But it's okay I let him have it though." You said a sanji refilled your food. "Thank you." You said with a kind smile as you headed back to the table with luffy and usopp.

"Give me your food (Name)!" Luffy shouts as he was about to steal some food from your plate, you hit his head really hard making him whine in pain. "What was that for?" Luffy whines as he rubbed his head in agony.

"That's what you get for trying to steal my food, you're such a kid you know that?" You sigh as you continue eating.

"He never changes (Nickname), he never do." Usopp sighs and continue eating.

HOURS LATER.....

The last hour you take a bath and changed your clothes as you were wandering the lobby and sigh.

'Oh lord, I'm starting to miss my family now.' You thought sadly as you continue to wandering around he hotel as someone tapped your shoulder making you flinch and turned your head around.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." The blonde guy said.

"I'm fine thank you... uh.." You said.

"Oh I'm sabo, nice to meet you miss (Name)." Sabo said with a smile.

"Yeah thanks." You said.

"And about last night, I'm really sorry that me and my brothers slept in your room." He said with a blush.

"That's fine at least nothing happen of course." You sigh.'And I don't want to mention what happened before I get my stuff in my room!' You thought angrily and sigh.

"Listen miss (Name), I know we just met but... can we hang out?" Sabo asked with a slight blush and you shrugged your shoulders.

"Okay. Why not?" You said as the two of you starting to talk for a few hours.....