Lost In Las Vegas - One Piece x Reader 3

Chapter 3:

  When you and vivi went in the elevator, she push the button 10 to the tenth floor.

"So (Name), why are you here in Vegas?" Vivi asked.

"Well... I don't know where to start, but I think I should start with this..." You started to tell her what really happened for like a while and the elevator stops and open and went out. "... and that's what happened, vivi." You said as her eyes widen in slight shock.

"So you got separated with your parents and your brother by accident?" She asked and you nodded.

"Yes and to be honest, I really want to have some fun for real vivi, sometimes my parents won't let me do something outside and usually my brother keeps on pranking me and it's so immature to." You stated and vivi smiled.

"Don't worry (Name), you will have some fun like you never had before." She said.

"Really?! Thank you vivi! No wonder you're my best friend!" You hugged her happily and she hugged back until you heard some noises and stop hugging. "What was that?" You asked.

"Don't worry about them. They're my friends." Vivi said and you nodded.

"Hi vivi!" Both of you turned around and saw a orange-haired girl.

"Hi nami. How are you and the others?" Vivi asked and nami sighed.

"The same as usual..." She said and spotted you."Oh, who's this?" She asked.

"My name is (Name)(Last Name). Nice to meet you." You said.

"Hey, I heard everything about you." She said.

"Wait you do?" You asked and she nodded.

"Vivi told everyone and me about you." She said happily and you turned your head to vivi.

"I also showed them your picture and a lot of guys starting to have a crush on you." Vivi said and your eyes widen and blushed heavily.

"M-M-Me?!" You asked in shock and nami and vivi giggled.

"They sure do!" Nami said and you sighed.

"Can we go to our room now?" You asked irritably.

"Oh sorry (Name), let's go." Vivi said as you both started to walk to the room.

"See you later you two!" Nami said as both of you nodded.

"See you later too nami." You said as you followed vivi to your new room. And you were wondering what's gonna happen for the next few hours........