Lost in Las Vegas - One Piece x Reader 10

Chapter 10:

  You were about to open the door widely but usopp stopped you by hugging you and you shrieked a bit.

"Usopp, what are you doing?!" You asked.

"Shhh! Don't wake them up, otherwise they'll freak out!" Usopp whispered as you look at him confused.

"Why?" You asked as the door opened revealing a man with long blonde hair.

"What a night..." He said as you look at usopp with a questioning look.

"Please don't say anything (Name)." He said as someone spoke up.

"Excuse me, your (Name)?" He asked and you nodded.

"Yes and you are...?" You asked until you heard someone shouting.

"OI KILLER!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!" A fierce shout making you and usopp scared to death.

"Run?" Usopp asked.

"I'm very good at running." You said as you and usopp ran to the elevator quickly. You press the button 'G' that goes to the ground floor."Does this really happen all the time?" You asked as he nodded.

"Yes (Nickname), it is." Usopp said as you giggled a bit making him to look at you.

"This really cool." You said.

"Well it's a good thing you enjoyed it (Name)." Usopp said as the elevator door opens."Lets go to the dinning room for a breakfast buffet." He said as your stomach growled a bit and blushed.

"Now that you mentioned it, I'm really hungry." You said as the two of you went to the dinning room and you see a few people are in their tables.....