Chapter Two

Chapter Two: Fates Collide
-----------------------------------

(3rd Person)

The hedgehogs were at a cliff with the guards closing in on them.

"Give me a lift, and I'll pull you up," the blue one said.

"Give us the satchel first," the green one retorted.

"I can't believe that after all we've been through together you don't trust me?"

The two glared at him.

"Ouch," The blue one gave up the satchel and got a lift in return.

"Now help us up pretty boy," the black and red one said.

"Sorry, Shadow," he showed the satchel," my hands are full," then ran away.

"Sonic!" Shadow yelled in rage.

~TimeSkip Quorp, Querp's cousin~

Sonic hid from the mute hedgehog that was on his tail. Thankfully, the hedgehog gave up. Sonic had to retort to his human form to stay hidden. Over the years, the Mobian race had learned to turn from their normal forms to human at will. All Mobians possess this power.

Sonic walked through a tunnel in his hiding place. At the end, there was a house.

"Perfect."

Sonic snuck stealthily inside the house and opened the satchel.

"Alone at last."

(With you)

You hit the unknown person with a frying pan. He quickly turned into a Movian before he blacked out. You were scared out of your mind at this. How did he get in? The only open way was the window and......oh. He did use the window.

You quickly checked him out and hid the satchel he was carrying in a pot. You tied the Mobian up and put him in the light. Now to wait.