Chapter 9

A/N: This is the second of the two updates for this book. Also, 100 VOTES!!!!! :D thank you!
<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

When you woke up, you noticed you were in a nice hotel bed.

"Huhn? Where am I??" You asked sleepily. You looked around and saw Red sleeping peacefully with her tail swishing around a little bit.

"I guess we stopped.." you said. You stifled a yawn as you looked around. It was your typical hotel room, but you were looking to see if the boys had a different room. As you concluded that they did have a different room, Red woke up.

"Mornin', ______," she greeted you as she stretched. She noticed that you looked a bit confused. "We're in a town called Jones. It has a gigantic department store, and I thought you would maybe like to go shopping!" She grinned with a hopeful gleam in her eyes.

"Sure, why not? I need some new clothes anyways." Red then smiled and gently grabbed your hand. "Then let's go eat breakfast, we have an awesome day ahead!!"

~time skip to after breakfast~

"Alright, game plan." Red said. You, Sonic, and Tails were sitting at one of the tables in the breakfast buffet area. Tails set a map of Jones on the table to help decide what to do today. Red was currently confirming all of the plans. "So ______ and I will go shopping at the department store while you guys explore." She briefly glanced at Sonic and Tails before continuing. "At lunch, we'll meet up at the square and eat at the Lumen Café. After that, we stock up on the things we need for the trip to the Chaos Emerald and back. Ok?" You guys nodded and Red smiled. "Kay then, let's go!"

You guys walked to the department store talking small talk.

"Oh yeah, remember that time when my brother got pranked? He was mad!" Red laughed as she went on, but you realized that you were a bit homesick. Sure, you found Red, but you just realized the cost to finding Red was. But instead of being sad or angry, you were motivated even more so to find the Chaos Emeralds. So begins the shopping.