Chapter 8

A/N: I has inspiration for this story. I shall write :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Red was getting the glue out of her fur, Tails finished the Chaos Finder. As Red finally finished, you asked Tails where the first Chaos Emerald was.

"It's somewhere we definitely don't wanna go," he said. "But that's the closest one. I think we should work from the outside in. That way, we could get closer to home and do the (hopefully) most dangerous ones last."

"Ok!" You said.

"Alright, now that I'm done," Red said as she walked in. "let's move out!!" (A/N: Chugga)

~~~~Time Skip: 2 hours~~~~

"Ok, we've been flying in this dang biplane long enough. How far is this thing?!" Red raised her voice out of the comfortable silence. You, who had gone to sleep, woke up from the sudden noise.

"Are we there yet??" you asked quietly.

"No..." Tails said, growing irritated at Red. "Go on back to sleep, ____. I'll wake you up when we're there."

"Can I at least have an ETA?!" Red said, still loud albeit a bit quieter.

Tails sighed before speaking, "Six in the morning. Now, are you going to keep nagging me? I'm grumpy enough as it is, I need sleep."

"Well then, why not stop to camp? That way, _____ could sleep in peace, you could get a break, Sonic doesn't have to worry about falling off," She trailed off as she looked at Sonic, who was barely holding on. "And I would 'stop nagging you.'"

"I think you may be right. Plus, if there's a town nearby, we could stock up on the things we need."

"True... True..." Red looked at the map and smirked. "Coincidentally, there is a town called Jones nearby. It also has a department store! Now _____ and I can go shopping!" Red beamed in happiness at the thought. You, on the other hand, had gone back asleep a long while ago, and had no idea of the big day ahead.

-------------------------------------
That's one of the two updates I'm gonna do this week. Please leave a comment if you enjoyed. Thanks for reading! ~ RedTheGamer