Chapter 4

Me: FRIKIN DELETES!!!! *sees you* Oh, hi!! Anyways here it is!! I am VERY sorry about not updating this sooner. Also, in honor of Pokémon Nostalgia, I've named myself and my friends after colors. c; Anyways, to the long awaited story!!
----------------------------------------

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

Won't that alarm just SHUT UP?! You slammed down the Snooze button and got up slowly. Then you remembered yesterday. And Nick, of course. You got ready and bolted out the door before you could say, "C'mon, Red!"

You got to school early and wandered around the halls. When attendance was being called you noticed that Red (me) had been gone for 2 weeks. Where did she go anyways? As the day went on you noticed Nick was acting a bit strange. His voice was a little shaky and nervous. At lunch you finally got the nerve to talk to him.

"Nick, what's wrong?"
And at the absolute worst moment, his phone rang. It was the music from Sonic and the Black Knight. To be specific, Knight of the Wind. Red's favorite song.

"Excuse me," Nick said in an urgent tone. He quickly walked out and behind a wall before answering. You, being my friend, went behind him in curiosity about the caller.

"Hello?"

"Sonic! Come over quick, Tails needs your help badly!"

"I can't, Red! I'm here at your school and it's only lunchtime!"

"What about Chaos Control?"

"I can't do that in front of everyone!!"

"Ok.... I'll try to hold them off. Come soon!"

"Bye."

When he hung up you were bewildered. Red? Sonic? Chaos Control?! This made absolutely no sense whatsoever. As you were thinking, "Nick" bumped into you.

"_-____? D-did you hear that?"

"Maybe."

"Darn, I guess I can't keep ya from the truth, huh?"

"Nope. Spit it out. Now."

"Ok, I'm Sonic, Blablabla, and I have a young friend named Red that Tails and I found 2 weeks ago and-"

"You found Red?! Where is she?!"

"At my house."

"Take me."

"B-but ____, your body isn't able to handle Chaos Control!"

"Please?"

"If you're gonna be persistent than fine, it's gonna be painful."

"I can manage."

Just then, again the worst possible moment, Eggman came crashing through the walls.

"DANGIT!"

You heard a scream in pain and another "dangit!". You and Sonic ran over.

"SONIC! IN HERE!"

You heard the same voice and looked up. There was Tails, trying to break out, and some other kitsune. She was red (fur color-wise) and had her 'hair' in a ponytail. She was wearing a dark red battle suit and black gloves and boots. She was on her knees being electrocuted again.

"RED!!" Tails screamed.

Then, very unexpectedly, Sonic was himself again in a flash of light. Cool.

Eventually, the robot was taken down. Tails was carrying Red bridle-style and you and Sonic were just walking. You guys eventually stopped deep in a forest. Wow. So much had gone on that you hadn't even paid attention to your surroundings. In the words of "chaos control" a portal popped up.

"Tails, you and Red go first."

"Ok!"

"_____, are you sure you're ready for this?"

"I'm sure."

"Then go. I'll close up the portal."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yaaaay! chappie 4 up! Thx 4 reading!