Chapter 7

A/N: I would just like to say thank you all for reading this fanfic!!! The reads are through the roof and there are more votes than I am used to. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Anyways, enough with my awkwardness, I got to write the heck out of this story!! So, without further ado, TO THE STORY!
====================

As you went downstairs you found Tails working on a handheld.

"Whatcha workin' on?" You asked. Tails jumped.

"Oh,it's just you _____. I thought it was Sonic about to scare me.... As for your question, it's yet another Chaos Emerald tracker, since all of the other ones were either stolen or broken," he said.

You stood there wide-eyed for a second, then walked away after wishing him luck on the project. You went up to Sonic and started to chat with him.

"So, _____, how's it going?" he said.

"Great, so far. I found my BFF! I couldn't be happier!" you said, grinning widely.

"Good. Do you know what we're doin' next?" Sonic asked with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"Um....Nope!" you said popping the 'p'.

"We're hunting for Chaos Emeralds!" Tails shouted from the other room.

"Aw man! I wanted to prank you!" Sonic said while pouting like a child.

"And what was this prank?" you asked.

Before you could answer, an angry Red stomped into the room. She was covered in glue and feathers.

"SONIC!!! You know it's hard for me to get glue out of my fur!!"

"I didn't mean to prank you! Honest!" Sonic said slowly backing away in fear. You, on the other hand, were wide-eyed in wonder, since your friend rarely got this mad at someone.

"Next time this happens, I'll get you. And you will be so embarrassed, you'll stick your head in a paper bag for the rest of your life." Red said before walking away. Sonic breathed a sigh of relief.

"Now you know..." he said, still slightly scared.

"Wow." was all you could say before you waited for Red to get ready.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about ending this short, guys. I need to ask you guys a quick question, though.

Would you like a Sonic one-shot book?

YES!!

Or

NO!!

Comment on one to vote! Thanks for reading!