Chapter 6

So yeah here it is... I'm all PBG right now so.... yeah. Also stomach problems of the hurt variety. THE PAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNN!!!!! *gets whacked by Knuckles* OW WHAT THE HECK WAZZAT FOR?!
Knux: SHUT UP AND CHANGE MY CHAT NAME!!
No.
Knux: You jerk... I WILL PUMMEL YOU INTO- *muffled mumbles*
TO THE STORY!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That night you sat in the guest room contemplating stuff. Mostly the fact that Red, a super hardcore Sonic fan, had a freaking Chaos Emerald and didn't tell you. A freaking Chaos Emerald!!!

"She has GOT to be kidding me.... She had one of seven mystical artifacts of unknown power at her disposal?! And she doesn't use it for anything. She is more in-depth than I thought..."

You heard Red singing absent-mindedly next to you. From the tune to which she was humming when she stopped, it was "World is Mine" by Hatsune Miku. You never really bothered to ask her why she begged you to listen to those Japanese songs anyway.

Red had some headphones on (the headphones also had a microphone attached) and didn't seem to notice you deep in thought.

"How can she be so.... calm?!"

What you saw next surprised you. Red was simply singing softly one moment, and the next she was bouncing her head to the beat of the music. Then she started dancing. Red, the shyest and one of the most bullied in school, dancing. She didn't even do that around you at sleepovers.

"R-red?!" you said as you jumped from the fox putting her iPod on speakers, the music quick and upbeat.

The song that was on was Live and Learn by Crush 40. Red was obviously showing her inner music nerd. Then, out of nowhere, a red electric guitar appeared and Red started playing it as if she'd known her whole life.

When the song ended, the guitar disappeared and Red blushed a shade as deep as her fur.

"Never speak of this to anyone, agreed?" she said without stuttering.

"Agreed." you told her, wanting to curl up and sleep from the tiring day.

"Tired?"

"Yeah...."

"Well, ____, go to bed. It's been a hectic day for you, even though it was practically out of a fanfic."

Red then left the room, leaving you to sleep.

[DreamWorld]

In your dream, you were in a meadow. It was beautiful, like it was out of a storybook. Around the meadow was a thick white fog. You could sense figures moving in the fog, (girls' 6th sense) but, obviously, you couldn't see them. When the figures came into view, you saw (one of the more annoying characters in Sonic) Bokkun and Eggman. OF. FREAKING. COURSE.

When they came into view, you instantly wanted to wake up. Eggman is so detailed in this dream, you could see every greasy fiber of his disgusting mustache. He actually looked like the Sonic 06 Eggman, so that officially made this a nightmare.

Suddenly, a ray of yellow shot through the air and made the two bad guys disappear. When another figure stepped into your view, you saw it was Red, holding a bow and arrow.

"I know what you're thinking, and no I don't know why they're there." The bow and arrow disappeared as she said those words. "Now wake up before they come back."

[In Reality]

You woke up slowly and easily and started to wonder if Red was "mary-sue" and could summon any item at will.

'Uh, yes and no.'

The voice made you freeze. It "sounded" like Red in your mind. Freaked you out, and you almost screamed.

"R-red? Are you in my mind?"

'Yes, and no I don't have Silver powers. If I did you would be pranked to be woken up. As for your earlier question, I can't summon more than three items at once. It eats up my energy way to fast and I end up passing out. One item I can practically keep forever, Two items I can keep for a couple hours, and Three for an hour. It's really hard when you think about it. And I currently can only use Telepathy with people I'm close to.'

"Wow. Anything else?"

'Nah. Oh yeah, major bummer is that I still have motion sickness.'

"I bet that sucks in a dogfight (airplane fight)"

'Yeah it does.'

You then did your morning routine and headed downstairs to meet the day.