Part One: Yellow

Part One: Yellow

"Look at the stars, look how they shine for you and all the things that you do, and it was all yellow."

-Yellow

A fresh morning breeze surrounded the whole place. Our school organization together with other students are also gone for this day's trip over the huge rocky mountains that felt like an exhausting and tiring event but as for me, hiking was never been tiring and boring.

The departure time at Memphis in Tennessee was sharp 7 AM and everybody was ready to unpack their things for the first ceremony was about happen.

This must be a religious advocacy campaign for which I merely saw Christian Catholic priests roaming around the tip of the place that is named as Gradio Malaeba.

Actually I've never been into some catholic masses because I'm no Catholic. Just to despise the situation, I just make my way in because of the nature tripping.

This year was way more stressful than the last years I'd experienced and this trip was the best solution to every pimple blurting and acne grinding scenes.

It was lunch time and activities are gracefully done. I bet more confessions and sharing of stories are about to happen.

But no wonder, I'll keep an eye for that but first, I need to take photographs that I could store on my Photography class which is more likely, Rico's homework.

Rico Romualdez is far more handsome than those pretty and eye-catching guys. I know him and its very unpleasant if this photos won't barge him so another failing grade will be expected to be wrote upon his report card.

I must say we are no lovers or couples because we don't have mutual understanding but I insist on secretly helping him because one of these days, he won't ever received this tips and helpful things because probably I'll be flying back to Sydney and I'm finally leaving him for good.

As I was busily strolling the inner gardens of the place, I saw a nun and a priest. The nun is very youthful looking as well as the priest.

Maybe they are new students or whatsoever you want to call them. I remember to pick up my phone to check if its already 2 in the afternoon, we will have our afternoon naps and the spiritual learnings and its sorts will resume by 5PM.

"Hey, please. Just .. just finished this event because I don't want trouble." A soft hush was coming from the nun.

"No but's Era. Do you think my Father will accept me after I'd chose to be a priest?" The priest looked confused even his voice trailed off.

"You know my disease but you still followed me here." He continued.

I felt itchy as if some insect bite me. "Holy." I murmured, trying to grasp my temper with this insects.

"Because I.. I lo.. I think I will lose you if I did not make a move." She's trembling.

"Is that all?" He asked her, bit smiling.

So, maybe there's an issue between this two. Are they sisters or blood related, or lovers? I mean, I should go inside because I'm no into gossips.

I was about to get my things and slid the camera when I heard a soft groan.

I consciously and curiously take a moment to stop and see what happened to the two religious man and woman. Oh, I'm a bit formal because I don't know how to call them.

I saw the nun and the priest, my holy, "They're kissing thoroughly!" I gasped in air.

The priest held the nun's hand in the upper direction, "Gene! My god! You have to hurry and leave the two unholy creatures right now!" I shouted in my mind.