Chapter 6

Axel POV

My family was sitting down to a movie that our bird Kayli had picked, Corey on one side of her and Raven on the other side with her feet on top of his legs, Mark was in front of her resting his head on her leg and Brandon was silently intrigued in the movie.

I loved our family and loved Kayli as much as my brothers do, I noticed my cell phone going off, I picked it up and walked into the other room when I saw the caller was Owen Blackbourne.

I answered the phone on the third ring "Blackbourne what can I do for you" I heard him sigh "straight to the point we need your help, we are on a mission that needs a few teams its too big of a job to do ourselves." I dragged my hand threw my hair "I'm listening tell me everything."

As Owen was explaining the mission I could feel myself get angry the more details he gave me. Then when he mentioned there was a child involved I knew what I needed to do. I took a deep breath once Owen was finished "we will see you at your house tomorrow at eleven" "thank you Mr Toma" with that the line went dead.

I walked back into my living room, were my family was sitting there laughing at what ever Raven had said I hated putting a damper on things but this was important. "Listen up we have a mission" I sat down then explained the situation. 

Everyone was angry but they all waned to do this, but I never expected it would ruin my family.