Chapter 17

The next few weeks flew by i still had to be in the hospital to monitor me and my babies yea i found out we had a hidden baby girl behind her brother i was over the moon but terrified to.

 Raven barely left my side I forced him to go home somedays.

I found out he had a girl they all did the same girl to i noticed there was a rift between them all i met his other brothers Axel and Mark they were nice to me and we became quick friends.

 Rose never came by apparently she and her team had another mission but should be back soon. 

Doc and his family came to see me everyday Sang and I became good friends i was grateful for her been in my life. Raven and I became closer and i fell in love with him all over again but i knew deep down he wasn't mine he never will be.

I lay in my room alone today everyone had jobs to go to and i was okay i needed time to think my health wasn't the best i was told i had low blood sugar and high blood pressure the babies were at risk. I needed fluids and they thought it was best to put an IV in my arm.

My door had opened i turned around expecting to be Raven but it wasn't it was a girl with brown colored hair she looked crazy and that scared me specially the gun in her hand "you bitch you come back he doesn't want me anymore i wish you died in that place" 

I instantly knew this was Kayli i grabbed the buzzer that was hidden in my hand and pressed praying for some to come and save me. "I'm sorry i didn't know he was here until he came to my room" "Lies you knew you had to i wont loose him and the boys not again" she held the gun up and pointed to me i sat there there praying for my babies safety.

The next thing i knew the door opened and security were around Kayli "no no no i won't let you have this I've lost them " then the gun went of and it went silent blood splattered everywhere i choked on a sob burying my head in blankets my monitors were going crazy.

Nurses came in tried to wheel me out of the room people where every way i panicked and then everything goes black.