Chapter 14

We finally arrived at the hospital, it looked really big Mimi was excited but she also held on me for dear life, Once the car stopped we all headed inside i was scared to meet Mimi's parent's I don't know what type of people they are but i hope they love there little girl like I do.

Doc showed us into a room were there were a lot of sofas and even a small play area, Mimi went straight for the toys i couldn't help let out a chuckle. "Isabelle we are going to do check up but first Mimi's parents are coming in we want you here with Mimi this might be easier for Mimi to adjust" I nodded my head.

I sat down  with Mimi once everyone had left I had pulled Mimi on my knee "hi sweet girl your going home today hopefully with your mommy and daddy what do you think" Mimi looked up at me "can you come with me i always wanted a big sister" i tried not to let my tears fall i swallowed down a sob "oh sweetie i wish i could but i have to stay here and you live so far away but i promise you i will always write to you and just maybe your mommy will let me visit you."

 this cute little girl just broke my heart even more when she reached her hand out and wiped my tears away "but what if i need you and what if you need me who will sing to me when i get scared" her tears were falling i wiped them away "why don't we ask doc if he can record me singing so when you get scared you can press play anytime and i think your mommy and daddy need you more they missed you so much and i bet they have been so scared and unhappy with out you" she nodded her head then tucked her head into my shoulder and hugged me.

I hugged her back knowing i couldn't keep her she wasn't mine to keep.

The door had opened and in came a couple a lovely women with bright blue eyes and blonde hair came in she looked relieved but scared to then the man behind her was tall with black hair and a beard his arms were large like he works out but what i noticed more he had a cut on with White Mc Nights embroided on it. 

He Looked really handsome Mimi tilted her head then she was off my Knee screaming "mommy daddy" and ran into there open arms there were tears between her parents but they also had huge smiles on their faces, I felt Doc sit next to me "its okay Isabelle she's safe" i nodded my head and watched this family been reunited.

I hope one day that's me and my daughter. I saw the man walk towards us slowly like he didn't want to spook me and i was grateful for that "thank you for protecting my girl" I nodded my head i couldn't speak i knew if i did I would let out a sob or a scream like don't take her from me.

Mimi came over and hugged me i hugged her back a little to tightly "be good for your mommy and daddy i love you princess" and i kissed her forehead "now go home" i chuckled she laughed and went to her parents.

Once they left the room i let my self break i cried for the girls for Mimi for my daughter and for myself. Doc held me and never let go until i fell asleep letting the darkness take everything away i was feeling.