Chapter 2

I hear loud noises through my blackened daze. I can't see because something is wrapped round my eyes. I can only hear noises and then flashes of Vlad plunging a needle in my arm and telling me I was being sold. I start to panic, my breath starts to quicken, and I begin to feel sick. My hands are tied together with rope. Someone grabs my hair.

"аткнись глупая сука мы не будем долго теперь Бель." (Shut up, you stupid bitch. We wont be long now, B .)

I can hear loud noises, like an engine. My guess is that we are on a plane. My stomach drops and my ears pop.

The plane landed over an hour ago. I can hear sobs from a few more girls I sit near in silence knowing if I speak, it will be worst for me. I feel someone grab my arm and drag me up to my feet.

"переместить его сука, мы должны получить из этой проклятой плоскости и в фургон." (Move it, bitch. We need to get off this damn plane and into the van.)

I walk at his pace, but my body feeling sluggish. I don't understand any of this. Why is this happening?

The cold hits my bare skin and I shiver. I hear a girl scream and then a gun shot. A few muffled cries follow. I am scared of what is to come.

I'm dragged into the van. I sit in silence, no tears falling. My body is shaking due to the terror I feel.

The car vibrates when the engine turns on and the car moves, going wherever they are taking me and the others. I feel a small hand grabbing mine. My heart jumps.

It's a child's hand. My God, they have children in here with us. I squeezed her hand in reassurance and feel a small head rest on my shoulder.

My eyelids drop down and I fall back into the darkness where I can dreamof my life before .