Chapter 13

Its been a few days since I last saw Doc and Rose I was hoping they would get us out by know but I do know it does take time. Tonight is another Auction and I am terrified for Mimi I hope she doesn't get sold I will not let any sleaze ball get to her.

The men brought us all food and a change of clothes we ate in silence, once we were done i helped Mimi get dressed they brought us some decent clothes for a change and i was grateful for them and not these nightgowns we wore. 

Some of the girls were in normal wear others were still in their nightgowns, i had a sinking feeling that we were been sold tonight I had to be brave for Mimi. Once we were done the men brought us out the the Auction Hall.

Mimi was up on my hip not letting me go and I wouldn't let her go either if we were been sold we would go together . Girl after girl was sold there was only me and Mimi and a few girls left then we heard an almighty explosion I crouched down to the floor with Mimi making sure her head was protected.

We heard a lot of gunfire go off and then silence when I lifted my head I noticed men were getting arrested there were police and FBI all over I let out a shaky breath and saw Rose come towards me Doc was by her side they give me a gentle smile, lets get you girls out of here" I nodded my head.

We were escorted out and into a car i looked around wondering if the other girls were coming with us but I saw Doc shaking his head "Isabelle they are fine there going somewhere safe we are taking you to the hospital and make sure everything is fine with your boy and Mimi's parents are already there" I looked at him nodded my head and sat in the car Mimi came cuddling up into my stomach.

She was finally going home and I am now free........