chapter 15

I watched her been carried out by Doc and then into another room where a bed was, I watched him lay her down and covered her up with a blanket, I saw him come out of the room and walk down the hallway.

I silently stood at her door watching her, the last time I saw her she was 16 and we were under the tree having a picnic in the summer, she got older her body had changed more curves her boobs was bigger but her hair was the same fire red when we were kids. I felt Corey next to me his hand went to my shoulder "Did you find her" my voice broke at the end.

I felt Corey move to be in front of me his eyes staring into my soul "yes we did we have Rose going there now to bring her back" i nodded my head i turned back towards the girl lying on the bed "we need to have a family meeting now" "are you sure about this Raven" "yes our family needs to know you and Brandon can't keep this to your selves anymore" i heard Corey on his phone "they meet us in Docs office the Blackbourne team is also there"

I nodded I took one more look then left i knew this will hurt my family but they have a right to know. If i knew she was pregnant with my child i would never of left her.

Walking down to the office gave me time to think I knew what i had to say but if it came out like i wanted to was another opion. 

I opened the door everyone was there i walked to the front and stared out o the window."Raven whats going on" I took a breath and turned to them letting them see my tears fall "When Brandon came home the other night showing us pictures of the girls i never expected that my childhood best friend and lover would be one of those girls" i heard a gasp but i continued on "Isabelle was my girl for a long time she knew everything about me she was there for all the hard times i had to suffer I loved her, I didn't know she was pregnant with my girl i never knew our village was destroyed my people died murdered i left a few days before when Axel got me out of that hell hole" i fell to my knees smacking the ground with my fists "i should never of left her there i could protected them both"

I couldn't breath i couldn't grasp on what i lost with them "I failed them I promised her I would always take care of her and be there but I ran like the coward i was, my daughter never got to spend time with her mom she missed everything he was 16 and terriefied DAMMIT she gave birth in a god damn cell, I failed them." i sobbed i felt soft hands touch my face.

I looked up expecting Kayli but it was Sang "you didn't know you cant blame yourself and you can't keep thinking about the what if's she needs you now more then ever are you up to that to be her friend again" i nodded my head "good now lets get you off the floor" my brothers came one by one hugging me telling me it will be okay and they will help him and her.

Kayli stood at the door with Blake I walked towards her i grabbed her face with my hands "I love you this will not change how I feel about us my little thief" she gave me a smile and kissed my cheek "i love you to but i can't help you with her i'll end up killing her she gave birth to your girl that was my right alone only me should give birth to your children" i was surprised by this i stepped back the room was silent "i didn't know she existed i wasn't expecting to have a child Kayli" she shook her head "i know i'm sorry i need to go home i need to think Blake" with that they left the room and he hospital

Axel came to me "she will come around Raven its a shock to all of us just let her calm down" i nodded my head "I'm going to her room if you need me i'll be there" i walked away thinking Kayli was just a selfish bitch and if she walked away then that would be on hell of a loss on her side.