Chapter 12

Docs POV

Once Isabelle left i sat down in my chair and placed my hands over my face, this was really bad and they hoped they could get her out in time I heard a small sniffle next to me I lifted my head up and saw Rose in Brandon's arms "We will get her out Rose i promise you that." she tilted her head towards me i saw he face streaked with fresh tears "We have to you heard her story that girl has been through hell and back we need to set her free find her girl and hope for the best"

I stood up walked towards her and gave her a quick side hug I nodded my head and finished up for the day i needed to be with my Pookie and my Brothers right now before I do something stupid and try to sneak the girls out of here and blow all of our covers up.

Rose POV

Once we talked to Brandon and caught him up on Isabelle's situation I went home to my family all of the girls were sitting in the living room with papers spread all over, they took one look at me and that's when I fell to the floor sobbing arms were everywhere holding me calming me i was ever so grateful.

I don't know how long we sat on the floor but once i stopped crying I made my way to the chair I explained to the girls what had happened and told them about Isabelle and Mimi.

That evening i was sitting on my porch with a glass of wine I looked up to the sky seeing all of the stars and made a silent wish, a wish to help those girls and help Isabelle find her girl.

Brandon's POV

Going home was the hardest thing I ever had to do, I wanted to bring those girls home but Isabelle had me thinking more about her situation, I don't know how to help but i will find a way.

Walking into my home brought a smile to my face seeing my family there all cuddled up on the sofa eating pizza I went over grabbed some food and sat in silence for a little bit until  was ready to tell them.

Its been over an hour and Axel finally switched of the TV i explained everything I saw and even told them about how the girls were living i showed pictures of the warehouse on the large TV screen then i told them about Isabelle and Mimi. 

Kayli cried and my brothers were angry but what had me worried more that Raven was silent he stared hard at the screen and when i finally showed them Isabelle his eyes widened then he left the room. 

No one else noticed his behavior but i did and i needed to find out what was wrong with my brother.

I walked away from my family and went to find Raven i saw him on the porch looking at the stars i stayed silent waiting for him to talk to me when he finally turned around i noticed the tears down his face, but i never expected what he was going to tell me next and i knew in my heart nothing was going to be right anymore our family would change good or bad i didn't know.