Chapter 3

Ella's POV

I couldn't even believe Demi asked me that! She's so stupid.

It was already 8:34 and I was extremely tired. I had school the next day. Gross. But I could see my best friend, Maddie!

I unplugged my Beats from my laptop and shut it down and put my expensive headphones Demi got me for my birthday, back in the case and set it on my nightstand.

I walked over and turned off my light. I raced back and jumped on my queen sized bed, so many thoughts scrambling through my mind.

Next thing I knew, I was asleep.

~*~*~

*Next day*

I was awaken to the sound of my 6:15 am alarm going off. Ew. Time for school? Already? Nasty.

I shut off the most annoying sound I've ever heard in my entire life and walked over to my closet.

I chose a pair of ripped skinny jeans, my favorite pink Under Armour hoodie, and a pair of sparkly Ugg boots. I combed through my thin, long, blonde hair. I straightened through my curls and put on a thin line of eyeliner on my top and bottom lid.

I put on my perfume an deodorant and grabbed my bag and walked downstairs.

"Good morning," Demi greeted me, looking down at her phone. "I made a run to Starbucks. Your iced coffee is in the fridge."

I looked in the fridge and sure enough, my coffee was in the fridge.

"Thanks.." I mumbled, barely audible.

I saw the bus coming towards my house so I grabbed my coffee and started walking out the door.

"Bye. I lov-" I heard Demi say before I walked out, making sure to slam the door.

She thinks buying me coffee and stuff is going to make me forgive her question she asked me?

How about no..

~*~*~

Okayyyy guyyyyys!!

Another chapter!! Woohoo!!

This was kinda bad I know. Im going to do Demi's POV soon!(;

#excited

Sorry. I'll stop.

So you guys see that star button?

Yeah. You should press that and if you do, we can be best friends.(:

Sorry. I'll stop. No one likes me anyway. 😔

But forreal, vote, comment, like, follow me, mention this to others!

I love you guys so much!! You don't understand how much you guys mean to me! 😘😍❤️