Chapter 4

Demi's POV

"I lov-" was all I got out before she slammed the door.

I watched her out the window, run onto the bus. I ran my fingers through my now blue hair which I hadn't brushed this morning so my fingers got stuck in it.

I watched a little bit of tv and decided to call my mom.

She answered on the second ring, "hello?"

"Hey mom." I sighed.

"What's got you so down baby girl?" He asked.

I took a sip of my coffee, "Ella.. She hates me."

"Now, she doesn't hate you, she's just confused right now."

"What's there to be confused about?" I asked.

"Well, she may not be confused.. Maybe sad? Or angry?" She said, rephrasing her sentence.

"Why would she be? I give her everything she wants! I spoil her! I always tell her I love her and how much she means to me and-" she cut me off.

"She misses her siblings." She simply said, "listen, I need to get off here. Time for work. I love you Hun."

"I love you too mom." I said and hung up.

I had to take her to see her brother and sister. I had to. If that's what it took for her to love me and call me mom and stop saying she hates me, then I'll do it.

Ella's POV

I sat in seat 21 towards the back. I took my coffee out and started drinking it.

"Ella, no food or drinks on the bus!" the bus driver yelled.

Kids snickered but I just rolled my eyes and got down lower in the seat so I could drink without anyone seeing me.

***

When I got to school I went straight to my locker so I had time to talk to Maddie.

I ran and put in my combination, grabbed my science and algebra book then started walking towards the second floor where Maddie's locker was.

She was checking her lipgloss in the little square mirror hanging up in her locker.

"Maddie!" I screamed from down the hall.

She turned around and smiled big, "Ella!" She yelled back.

I ran over and hugged her. We stood and talked for a minute before her boyfriend, Braxton, came over. They hugged and kissed before I turned around. I was single.

I had a beautiful best friend. Every girl wanted to be her and every guy wanted to be with her. She had shoulder length dirty blonde, straight hair and the most gorgeous blue eyes ever. She was short about 5'3" and was extremely skinny. She played volleyball. She cheered. She ran track. She did gymnastics. Played basketball. She loved everything she did. Straight A student. She was perfect.

I was the one no one wanted. I was the one that liked people but they didn't like me back. I was her tag along friend.

Braxton had a best friend. His name was Austin. He was cute and single.(;

Austin walked over and gave Braxton one of those man hugs. That's what they're called, right? Whatever.

"Hey Maddie. Hey Emma?" he questioned.

"Ella." I corrected. I'd never have a chance with him. He doesn't even know my name.

"Right. Well I'll catch up with you guys later." He said walked away.

He was absolutely perfect.

"C'mon! Get to class!" My principle yelled, snapping me out of my daydream.

I walked to science in sat down.

The bell finally rang and our teacher walked in, "alright class, let's take some notes." We all moaned.

'Yeah notes on stuff we'll never need for a test.' I thought to myself.

This was going to be a long day.

~*~*~

Guys!

Was that a long chappie!?

Did you like that chappie!?

Lolol. So thanks for the support!

Follow me on Instagram, @haleyy0630

I love you guys!

I went ahead and updated because I feel like I asked for too many votes and I'll never get that many. Lol. I'm sorry.

Soo 20 votes next chapter? ❤️❤️