Chapter 10

Ella's POV

I could hear everything around me. I could hear Demi talking and the doctors.

"We think she may be in a coma." One of the doctors said.

"We're not sure if she can here you but you can't freak out because then it will cause her to freak out if she can here you." The other said.

"Okay. Okay." Demi replied. I imagined her nodding.

Things started getting quieter and the voices faded as I drifted off into a dream.

*dream*

I walked into my huge house with my brother and sister greeting me at the door, "hey sis!" Kenzie said as she jumped up to me and hugged me so tight.

"Hey Kenz!" I replied. As I set her down, I walked over to Michael who was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey Bub." I reached down and messed with his hair. He flipped it back and gave me a small head nod. I smiled widely. This kid made me smile so much.

I walked into my room and changed into some pajamas.

"Ella! Dinner is ready!" My mom exclaimed.

I ran downstairs to the dinner table where their was a turkey, Mac & cheese, mashed potatoes, and green beans. My mouth watered as I sat down.

"And for dessert I made an apple pie and chocolate cupcakes." She bragged.

"Wow honey, you didn't have to do all this." My dad exclaimed.

"Oh, but I love pleasing my family! Besides, I had a little spare time today." She winked.

We all got our plates full and started eating. The food was amazing. My mom was an amazing cook. She was also so beautiful. She was tall and skinny with short blonde hair. She had the brightest white smile which looked amazing as it contrasted off of her red lipstick. My dad was also good looking for his age.

"Thank you mom. Can I have a slice of pie?" I asked.

"Yes you may." She said.

I got up and got a slice of pie and sat back at the table. After everyone was done eating, we all went into the living room and had a family game night. We played Uno, Sorry, and Charades! It was so much fun and no one was a sore loser.

We all watched tv for a little bit before we started getting tired. I walked upstairs to my room and laid down.

Before I went to sleep, my mom and dad both came in, "no matter how old you get Ella, you're never too old to get tucked in by your mom and dad." My dad smiled.

"I know." I told him.

My mom kissed me on my cheek and then my dad, "goodnight sweetie. We love you." They both said in unison.

"Goodnight. I love you too." I said as they turned around and walked out the door.

I listened to them down the hall as they said goodnight to Kenzie and Michael.

My parents are amazing. I love them so much. Then I fell asleep.

*real life*

I woke up as soon as I fell asleep in my dream. That's weird. I was sleeping while having a dream about going to sleep.

I have to find my birth parents. It's the right thing to do.

~*~*~

Hey. Sorry about the long wait. But how was that chapter? It was a little cliché but yanno. I already have an idea for the next chapter.

Vote and comment please! And if you already haven't, please check out my short story "Drunk". Tell me whatcha think.

Ily guys so much.