Chapter 9

Demi's POV

It's been 2 days and Ella hasn't come out of her room at all. Except to eat and use the bathroom. It's so upsetting.

I heard her soft foot steps coming down the stairs.

"Demi?" She sniffed.

"Yes, dear?" I felt so bad. Her eyes were blood shot.

"Can you make me some pancakes?" She asked.

"Yes I can. Anything else? Want me to make a run to Starbucks?" I asked.

"No. It's okay." She said. Then walked back up stairs.

I started working on her pancakes. I wonder what I could do to make her better.

Ella's POV

I slowly walked back upstairs. I've never been this miserable in my life.

I walked over to my dresser to find a new shirt when I saw my jewelry box. It was something my mother had given me when I was very little. It had a lock on it. I didn't want anyone in it.

I walked over to my bed and lifted up the mattress with the key under it. I grabbed the box and sat on my bed.

I unlocked the box revealing four little places to hold stuff. All covered in a beautiful red velvet. In the first square was a necklace that was in there when I got it. It was a heart shaped locket with a picture of my mom and dad.

The second square was money I've been trying to save up. This was when I planned on running away. I was going to save up for a plane ticket and get my brother and sister, then leave.

The third square was empty. The fourth square had a razor blade in it. Just what I was going for. I look at my wrists. I haven't done this in so long. My wrists were almost completely healed.

I took the blade and slid it lightly against my skin. A small cut. It reminded me how good I felt when I did this. I did it again but deeper. Again. Again. Again. Deeper each time. I started feeling much better. Suddenly, I started feeling dizzy and weak. Then, my whole world went black.

Demi's POV

"Ella, pancakes!" I yelled.

Why isn't she coming down? So I just went up there.

"Ella?" I knocked on the door. "Pancakes sweetie."

I pushed the door open and I couldn't believe what I saw. I threw the plate down and screamed.

"Ella!?" No response.

Blood was gushing out of her wrists. I could feel her breathing. Maybe she was just unconscious.

I picked up the phone and dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" The operator asked.

"Please help! My daughter, she's unconscious. Hurry! She's losing blood!" I screamed.

"Ma'am, calm down. What's your address?" She's asked.

I told them my address and they sent help. I hope my baby is okay.

*~*~*~

I'm backkk!

I have had major writers block!
I've also started writing a new book!

You guys should go read my friend Ashley's book. It's called "Trusted?" And it's super good! I love it.

Thank you guys so much for being patient and cooperating with me!

Uhm. So I've been going through a lot lately and it was recently my birthday and it's really upsetting cause all this stuff happened on my birthday and idek. So I've been kinda busy.

And I'm also upset that school is about to start again. Boo.

Lol. But yeah. Read her book and vote for this chapter. Thanks! Love you all!💞

http://wattpad.com/user/AshleyBurchett?utm_content=share_user_profile&utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link

So there's the link to her profile I think^^.

Idk how to do this. Lol. If you wanna look her up her username is AshleyBurchett. And if anyone wants to tell me how add links and photos and stuff, please, feel free to tell me. Btw, I'm using an iPhone4. Cause I don't have a computer so if you know how to do it with a phone, cool. 10 points for you!👏