Chapter 8

Ella's POV

As soon as we got home, Demi unlocked the doors and I ran straight to my room and just cried. I cried for a long time.

My crying slowed when I heard a knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I said with my face down in the pillow.

"Honey," Demi said, sitting down on my bed and rubbing small circles on my back. "I know you're upset with Kenzie and she's upset with you but you guys are siblings, remember? You guys were so close-"

I cut her off, "before you tore us apart. So technically, it's your fault." I simplified.

She sighed, "I hate that you think I purposely tore your family apart. Ella, incase you haven't noticed, you're the only person I have living with me. It gets so lonely in this big house by myself. I've always wanted a little girl too. There were tons of little girls in the adoption center that would've loved to come home with me and me to be there mom. Ella you're just..."

I cut her off again, "ungrateful? A brat? Spoiled? Yeah I already know. That's what my mom used to tell me before she gave me up."

More and more tears slipped down my cheek. I looked at Demi and I saw the rims of her eyes about to spill.

"I don't think any of that about you. I just want you to think of it like this, would you rather me have picked another one of those girls and left you there and you wouldn't have any of the stuff you have now? You would have any of you name brand clothes. Your phone. This room fit for literally a queen. You wouldn't have got all of this Ella if I didn't pick you to be my daughter."

I knew she had a point. She spoils me to death. I'd be literally nothing without her.

"I'm so sorry Demi. I take advantage of you. I really should stop acting like I don't care, because I really do. I love you so much." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I love you too." She hugged me back.

~*~*~

Aha. I'm backkk! This is kinda just a filler for you guys so you something to read.

Uhmm.. I'm gonna go through and do some editing to the previous chapters cause... They just sound weird. Lol.

For those who have wanted drama, it is coming up! There will be LOTS more drama.!

I'll probably just do filler chapters for awhile because my uncle just got out of open heart surgery and I've been praying for him and keeping up with him. Please keep him in your prayers.

I also just got done with these really nasty test things we've been doing. Ew. School is gross.

When my phone is on charge, if I move it a certain way, it stops charging. What's going on!?

Aha. Keep reading! I love you guys and thanks for waiting!!😍😘