Chapter 5

Ella's POV

I quickly put my stuff away so I could be one of the first on the bus and have the seat to myself. I slammed my locker shut and ran out of the school. When I got on the bus, I sat in seat 21 and pulled out my phone to turn it on.

About 15 minutes later we left the school whether you were on the bus or not. I was the fourth one off so I didn't get too comfortable.

My phone finally turned on; no new messages. Dang. The next thing I knew, the bus was stopped in front of my house. I put on my bookbag and walked down the aisle and hopped off the bus. I saw Demi looking out the window. She frantically waved as I just rolled my eyes and kept walking up my driveway.

Demi's POV

I was waiting for Ella to get home so I could tell her we were going to see her brother and sister. At 3;15, she got off bus 16 and started walking up the driveway. I started waving but she just rolled her eyes. It really hurts me what she does sometimes.

She walked into the house and threw her bag on the table and started walking to her room with her eyes glued to her phone.

"Where are you going Ella?" I asked, hoping she would turn around and agree to talk to me.

"To my room. Why do you care?" She sassed back at me.

"Well, because I had something I wanted to tell you." I said following her to her room.

"Its probably not that important." She said.

"Can you come sit on the couch so I can talk to you?" I asked her politely.

She dramatically sighed and stomped over to the couch and plopped herself down. I sat beside her and turned so we were facing each other.

"what?" she asked.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go and see how your siblings are doing?" I asked her.

She looked up from her phone and I saw the corners of her lips curl up, "Michael and Kenzie? Seriously?"

"Yes. Seriously." I said back to her as she stood up.

"OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" She screamed as she hugged me.

I hugged her back, "you're welcome."

"I love you Demi." Is what I heard her mumble in my ear as we hugged. Tears came to my eyes. That's the first time she's said she's loved me since I adopted her.

I hugged her tighter, "I love you too Ella."

Ella's POV

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go and see how your siblings are doing?" Demi asked me.

I instantly dropped everything I was doing and looked up at her. She better not be joking.

I could feel myself  smiling as I remembered all of our memories, "Michael and Kenzie? Seriously?"  I asked still in shock.

"Yes. Seriously." She said back to me and she stood up.

I stood up too, "OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I screamed as I hugged her, tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.

She hugged me back, "you're welcome."

"I love you Demi." I said. I had never said that to her since she's adopted me. I was just so happy and at that moment, I really did love her.

She hugged me tighter, "I love you too Ella."

~*~*~

Aww! Heart touching, right? *wipes tear from left eye*

Sorry. I'll stop.

How was it!?

I'm really sorry about this chapter sucking because I had major writers block and I'm stuck on what to write.

Next chapter will be the visit to see her brother and sister!!

soo 30 votes next chapter!? :D

Don't let me down!!

I love you guys so much its amazing! I almost have 1,000 reads and I honestly thought I'd only get like 20 lol.

But thanks for the reads and votes and comments!!<3