6.

Tuesday, November 27, 18:19 PM

[ Simooooooon is online]

[Ellie is online]

[PONIES is online]

Ellie: is it just me, or do we always come online at once?

Simooooooooon: I've been online for ages, apparently Jen is sick today..so yeah, I'm in a pretty crappy mood.

PONIES: Ha! Someone hasn't gotten their daily dosage of sex.

Ellie: argh, seriously?! You had to act pervy, right before I'm going to have dinner?

PONIES: you've got to get used to our perv-y-ness, Ellie.

Ellie: I'm still angry at you.

PONIES: what did I do?

Ellie: You basically scolded me using my middle name, AND Simon was watching, AND SOMEBODY ELSE KNOWS MY FULL NAME NOW! Thanks a lot!

Simooooooooooon: at least now I won't think you have a guy's name.

Ellie: ELLIOT IS A GIRL AND BOY NAME!

Simoooooooooon: whatever you say. E.L.L.I.E.

Ellie: wouldn't it have been easier if you just capsed my name?

Simoooooon: I hate caps, Ellie. Caps is shit.

PONIES: you shouldn't have said that...

Ellie: Dave, I suggest you should log out, before I go ape shit.

PONIES: thank you for the warning but I'm gonna stick around and watch.

Ellie: okay, caps. Is.not.shit. YOU ARE! NEVER INSULT CAPS, OR ELSE I WILL SEND THE CAPSING GIANT, ANDILOPE, AFTER YOU AND LAUGH AS HE TEARS YOU LIMB FROM LIMB.

Simooooooon: *raises eyebrow* cool.

Ellie: then, in the darkest of night, I will send Dracula to your house, and he will cut your balls off using a spoon. Then stuff the tiny testicle down the toilet, and into the land of the lost! The testicle might even bump into, Rodi. My dead goldfish.

Simooooooon: Aww babe, never knew you'd personally want Dracula to steal my crotch, if you wanted, you just had to ask ;)

Ellie: *Shivers* I'd rather eat the pony's shit.

Simoooooooon: So you don't mind eating Dave's shit?

Ellie: O.O THE PONY, AS IN THE ACTUAL ANIMAL THAT SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF DAVE, NOT DAVE'S SHIT! HIS SHIT SMELLS LIKE...shit.

Simooooooooon: Wow, did not see that coming, amazing words by Eleanor Bradshaw!

Ellie: Oh fuck you

Simoooooooon: Ofcourse you do babe ;)

Ellie: -.......- Never in my wildest dream,

Simoooooooon: So you do have wild dreams *wiggles eyebrows*

Ellie: Well, DUH! THEY'RE ABOUT ME BEATING DAVE UP WITH THE HELP OF MY PONY 'Bobina' AND WATCHING YOU GET YOUR BALLS EATEN BY VOLDEMORT.

PONIES: O>O and where will YOU be?

Ellie: :D I'LL BE IN MARSHMALLOW LAND! Dancing around with the unicorns and tiny green people with weird hats and beards there, as well as wearing my own personal marshmallow feet, :D

Simoooooooooon :With a marshmallow man to pump his marshmallow balls into you.... XD

PONIES: XD

PONIES: DO NOT BE SAD MY PEASANTS, BUT DINNER IS WAITING, AND THEN MAYBE SOME MORE PERSONAL TIME WITH ALISON.

[PONIES has logged out]

Ellie: Actually yes, the marshmallow man is really sweet, no pun intended

Simooooooooon: Marshmallows turn to mush in heat.... Get it? In heat.... XD

Ellie: Oh god, Dave left me with you and your pervy comments again. FUCK YOU DAVE! AND YOU TOO SIMON!

Simon: OK, I will fuck myself. Goodnight Ellie. I'll be thinking about you ;) *wiggles eyebrows*

[Simoooooon has logged out]

Ellie: um, hello?

Ellie: HELLO?!

Ellie: I fucking hate you guys.

[Ellie has logged out]

##

Short chapter :( I'm sorry! Simon is in the country side and Ellie can't talk to him, but! I have a plan XD

In the next chapter you shall meet....

Crisanne!

Ellie's best friend :p  

I wanted to also say, thank you guys so much for getting this story on #313 for Short Story and #653 On Humor! I love you guys! 

Dedicated to Anna, cause she made that amazballtastic cover on the side :D

Tell me what you think please :p

Mack