AJ Lee vs The Total Divas

Aj was skipping to the gorilla position with the 7 pound divas champion around her small hips with a smile on her face. She was smiling because she was going to facing Nikki Bella and Brie Bella in a handicap match. Even though it was crazy to smile about a handicap match, she was happy about it. She was going to show the bella twins and cast of "Total Divas" that she was the top diva in the divas division. Just because you on the a reality tv show and date the top guy in the business doesn't mean you can run Aj over.

Oh, No no no.

Then her theme song burst through the arena. Aj skipped down the ramp with an evil smile on face. She unhooked the divas title off her waist and held it up while skipping around the ring showing the total divas that she's the best in the division. She stopped skipping and kissed her title, giving it to the time keeper and grabbing a microphone then went inside the ring.

"Wow Brie and Nikki, I didn't know you wanted to bring the whole cast out to see you fail!" Aj said then laughed.

"But you guys are already a fail because I'm going against a diva that is plastic and a diva that wishes to be plastic." Aj said insulting Brie & Nikki. The crowd o's at Aj's insult.

The Bella Twins were about to attack Aj but the referee stopped them. Then Aj turned to Eva Marie and smiled.

"Hey Eva, I'm Aj, I'm the Divas Champion, not WWE Champion, from Union City, New Jersey, not California. Just telling you this just in case you become a ring announcer, because you useless as a diva wrestler anyways." Aj said laughing. Then Aj stared at Jo-Jo.

"Jo-Jo, you are like the only person on the Total Diva cast member that tries to succeeded so no negative thing about you." Aj said smiling at Jo-Jo.

"But I should save this energy for this match. So for the people that didn't get to hear the truth about themselves, consider yourself,. very lucky.." Aj said then dropped the mic with a devilish smile.

The referee signals the timekeeper that they are ready for this match.

DING-DING! DING!

Chapter 2, will be up soon.

It is a short intro to my story.