chapter 2

After the challenging match against the Bella Twins, AJ still came out victorious. Skipping proudly with the butterfly title on her shoulder, she bumps into the golden boy of the WWE, John Cena.
"Muscle man, watch where you going!" AJ yells and tries walk pass him but John pulls her back in front of him.
"Whoa smalls, just because you beat my girlfriend doesn't mean you run this place." John Said. AJ was giving John a crazy look right after he called her "smalls."
"Correction, your plastic girlfriend and her sister who wishes she's plastic." AJ says giving him a devilish grin.
"AJ, what happened to you, the sweet adorable you?" John says then puts his hand on her shoulder but removed shortly when AJ looks at his hand with a nasty look.
"Well...she's long gone." AJ says then speaks away. While she was skipping towards the divas locker room, Stephanie was there.
"Hi boss lady! Are you proud of your lovely divas champion being superior tonight?!" AJ said with a big smile.
"I was meaning to talk to you about that. The writers of Total Divas don't really approve of it." Stephanie said but all AJ returned was a blank stare.
"We decided they this is probably your last run as top diva of division and divas champion." Stephanie said.
"SO YOU DROPPING ME BECAUSE OF A RIDICULOUS SHOW?! I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU GIVE THIS TITLE TO THAT PLASTIC. DOLL NIKKI!!" AJ says furious.
"Hey! I'm your boss and what says goes sweetheart!" Stephanie yells back at AJ and walks to her office. AJ was tired and furious at what WWE was doing. All this hard work for nothing. AJ opens the divas locker room door and gathers her things.
"Don't worry about Stephanie." AJ hears someone and then turns around and..

THANKS FOR READING, NEW CHAPTER LATER!

Vote | COMMENT | SHARE |