chapter 7

AJ was finishing up tying her knee high converse for her match coming soon. AJ couldn't take the conversation with Triple H out her head. It made her furious. She needed to take the anger out on something, or someone. AJ then had a evil smirk on her face, thinking about take her anger out and showing that she is superior. She picks up the divas title and puts it on her shoulder. Before AJ leaves to the gorilla, Jojo comes inside the locker room.

"AJ! I'm really glad that we are having a match together tonight. I will 100 and 10% into this match." Jojo said excitedly. AJ looks at Jojo like she was the crazy chick between them. Then AJ thought about taking her angry out on Jojo. She thought it was a perfect idea. Aj smiles back at Jojo.

"I will love it...I don't about you." AJ said skipping around her to the gorilla. When she was at the gorilla, she looked at her title.

"Don't worry my love. No one will take you. I don't want any total bitches laying a finger on you. I'm unstoppable.." AJ whispered to her title. Some of the stage heads thought AJ was going insane with what they are seeing.

-

AJ skips to the ring proudly showing off her title to crowd. AJ laughs at the crowd booing her for her success in the business. AJ gets inside the ring and kisses the title in front of Jojo.

DING! DING! DING!

AJ sticks her hand out, offering a hand shake to Jojo. Jojo shakes AJ's hand, but before she could let go, AJ tightens the grip while giving her a evil smirk.

"What are you doing? This isn't part of the script." Jojo said while struggling.

"It's best for the division." AJ puts Jojo in the black widow. Several seconds later, she taps out. AJ pushes Jojo hard on the mat and skips around her. AJ then punches Jojo multiple times even though the match is over. The referee tries to break it up but AJ slaps the referee hard. AJ the throws Jojo out the ring near the commentary table. AJ clears the commentary's table leaving it bare. She puts Jojo's lifeless body on top of the table. AJ then grabs a steel chair and beats the life out of Jojo. After beating Jojo, AJ puts Jojo in the black widow until she passed out. AJ laughs at the passed out Jojo then skips to get her title from the timekeeper. AJ skips her way up the ramp listening to everyone cheer her name.