chapter 4

CM Punk grabs a microphone and sits with his legs crossed in the middle of the ring.

"If you don't know me by now, my name is CM Punk. I say a lot of things that come from my head and turn into a masterpiece. I have been champion for 434 days. I wasn't given the title to look good for the company. no, not even close. I became champion from hard work and pushing myself through every obstacle to take the gold! But this isn't about me now. Everyone knows the skipping divas champion, AJ Lee. Well, I heard something that didn't only tick her off but also me." CM Punk said getting up and getting a little close to the cameraman's camera.

"Stephanie, I hope you are listening. No one and I mean no one should be dropped from something they worked so hard to get to. You and Hunter are just to idiotic to realize any talent if it slapped you on your damn face! CM Punk yelled on the mic.

"Oh, who wants to know what the million dollar princess said to AJ?" CM Punk asked the crowd. The crowd explodes with "YES! YES! YES!" while CM Punk circles the ring with the microphone. Sadly before CM Punk could say anything, his microphone turns off. This time Punk wasn't surprised about it happening. He drops the microphone and hi-fives the crowds on the front row and walks backstage.

--

AJ and Nikki stand at the TV screen shocked.

"Oh..my g-god." Nikki said. Then AJ shocked face turned into a crazy happy girl's face.

NEW CHAPTER SOON!

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE