chapter 6

AJ is painfully and nervously walking to Triple H's office. When she close to the door, she could hear voices yelling. AJ knocks on the door.

"May I come in?" AJ asks. Then the yelling stopped.

"Come in AJ." Triple H said. When AJ opened the door and closed it and started walking to the sit, she saw CM Punk to the left of her. He wasn't in a good mood at all. Was it because of her?

"Hunter, we shouldn't be called to your office." Phil said.

"Oh really Brooks?! You almost explained something that was meant to stay backstage!" Hunter yelled. All Punk did was roll his eyes.

"But, what I said was the truth. The people even agreed. So I shouldn't be punished or even in here." Punk said.

"Forget the people! Whatever I say goes! It's what's best for the damn business!" Triple H said slamming his hand on the desk.

"Hunter, it's just not fair.." AJ said but was interrupted.

"Whatever I say goes.." Hunter growled.

"Well whatever you're saying isn't right for us and the people watching." Punk said then puts his legs on top of Hunter's desk.

"Get your dirty tattooed legs off my damn desk!" Hunter said punching the desk.

"Or what?! You will get your pathetic wife to kick my ass?!" Punk yelled then giving him a evil smirk. Hunter goes around his desk, grabs Punk by his hood and holds him to the wall. AJ couldn't take the arguing any long.

"Everyone cool the fuck down!" AJ screamed. A long pause calmed the room down. Then AJ started to talk.

"Punk, can you stay outside for while?" AJ asked.

"Sure." Punk said then leaves the office. After Punk leaving, Hunter and AJ talked about their decision about her Divas title. Sadly, Hunter's decision never changed. AJ just walks out the office angry.

"Are they still dropping the title?" Punk asked leaning on the wall near Hunter's office.

"...Yes." AJ sadly said. AJ runs to the Divas locker room without even letting Punk finish what he was saying. AJ changes from her ring gear then gathers her things and walks out the arena. She puts her things on the passenger's seat. Before she started the car, AJ starts screaming and hitting the steering wheel with violence. AJ couldn't take the Total Divas anymore;they are ruining her career. AJ just wanted to quit but she worked so hard to get here. AJ was confused and hurt. She didn't know what to do anymore. AJ started the car and drove.

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE