chapter 3

And CM Punk was leaning against the doorframe.

"Punk? Wow, can't believe you heard that conversation out of all people." AJ rolled her eyes then continued to pack her things.

"Attitude AJ, very cute." Punk said then walks inside the Divas locker room.

"Whoa! You're not suppose to be here!" AJ says.

"And You Think I Care?" Punk says then crosses his arms.

"Whatever.." AJ said then grabs her bags.

"Hey listen, April, I'm just here to help you." Punk said with a serious tone.

"Help me? How?" April said.

"I can't tell you but you will see." Punk said.

"Fine, I hope it doesn't waste my time." AJ said putting her stuff down.

"Haha, it won't." Punk said then winked at her. Punk walks out of the locker room and towards the gorilla.

"He's so strange." AJ says to herself.

25 MINUTES LATER

AJ watches Punk's match against Ziggler while holding her title on her shoulder.

"Wow, you're still here? I thought you would have left since you heard the great news." Nikki said smiling. AJ gives her a crazy look because she knows she's just making her mad on purpose but then changes it into a smile.

"Oh no Nikki, I haven't left." AJ said while rubbing her title in Nikki's face.

"Are you polishing the title for me AJ because very soon that title will be mine. I'm tired of being under you but I don't have to be anymore." Nikki said close to her face.

DING DING DING! {from the TV}

CM Punk's arm gets raised by the referee. He was celebrating the victory for a while until he grabbed a microphone.

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE