Final Chapter

Paige walks into ring, ready to wrestle.
"Why would you do this?!" AJ yells at Paige.
"Why would any rookie deny a title shot and getting placed into the main roster?" Paige asked.
"But not like this!" AJ said.
"Then good luck on this match." Paige said backing to the turnbuckle across from AJ.
"All I have to do is act fast and when my title back, just don't worry." AJ mentally said.
The Referee grabs the title from AJ and hangs up on the hook which is sent 20 feet above the ring. The Referee signals the timekeeper to ring bell. AJ runs to Paige and kicks her straight in the stomach. Paige lands on her knees. AJ repeatedly slaps Paige in the face then runs to the ropes and hits the shining wizard. AJ was going for the pin but the Referee was telling her it's a ladder match
"Ugh, fuck! I could have won this match easily!"
AJ picks up Paige back to her feet but Paige countered and punched AJ in the face. Paige does the Irish whip on AJ and AJ flys out the ring near the announcers table. Paige slams AJ's face on the table repeatedly but AJ reverses and slams Paige's head hard. AJ walks over to the timekeeper and picks up a chair. AJ starts to laugh and skips around Paige. Then she hits Paige with the steel chair on the back. AJ clears the announcers table and puts Paige on top. AJ goes into the ring to the turnbuckle. The crowd boos when AJ reaches the top of the turnbuckle.
"Why are you booing me?! I saved this division! I'm the champion!" AJ yelled at the crowd. The crowd boos even louder. AJ jumps off the turnbuckle to land on Paige but before she could connect, Paige moves out of the way. AJ crashes into the table.
"Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit!", the crowd chants.
Paige digs under the ring and finds a kendo stick and barbed wire.
"Let's get extreme!" Paige yells.
"ECW! ECW! ECW!", the crowd chants.
AJ slowly gets up and sees Paige warping the barbed wire around the kendo stick. AJ runs at Paige and hits her on the back of her head making her fall. AJ laughs even and skips around her. The crowd starts to boo at AJ. AJ picks up the kendo stick and hits Paige on the back. Paige screams at the pain.
"This is what you get for going against the Queen!" AJ said then repeatedly hits her again. While AJ was hitting Paige, Paige digs in the ring and grabs the fire extinguisher and sprays AJ in the face. Paige then puts AJ in the Paige Turner. Paige runs to the another side of the ring to get a ladder. Paige slides the ladder into ring and stands it up.
"Paige! Paige! Paige!", the crowd chants.
Paige slowly climbs the ladder because of her pain. Paige is almost at the top until AJ runs to the another side of ladder and climbs. Both of the female wrestlers make it to the top. AJ punches Paige which makes her lose balance but still on top. Paige punches AJ and they go back in forward with the punches until Paige changes the punch into a kick to the face. The kick gets AJ by surprise and she almost lose balance until Paige hand buds AJ. AJ falls to the ring with huge Thump. Paige quickly unhooks the Divas title.
DING! DING! DING!
And your new Divas champion, Paige!
That's all AJ heard. She was in disbelief. She lost everything. AJ looked to the stage and saw the Total Divas clapping. Clapping because AJ was no longer champion, their "Queen", their top diva. Stephanie McMahon walks down the ring with a mic in hand.
"Congratulations Paige as being the new Divas champion, what a marvelous match! Sadly, there's always a bad outcome to things. The bad outcome is for AJ Lee. AJ, you had a great run in this company. You even became the longest reigning champion of all-time! But AJ...YOU'RE FIRED!
You're Fired!
You're Fired!
You're Fired!
That's all that ranged in AJ's head repeated. Everyone was cheering at AJ getting fired. AJ looked around the arena one last time. She was going to miss coming out and entertaining the crowd and doing what she loved. AJ slides out the ring and runs backstage crying. She argued everyone. She makes it to the locker room and locks the door. AJ angrily packs her things then goes to the restroom to wash her face. AJ looks at herself in the mirror.

There's no end to AJ Lee. There will never be one.

So, that's sort of a "cliffhanger" but that's the end to my story.
Comment:
- What you think of this story.
- Should there be a sequel or no.
- Ideas for a new story that I should make.