chapter 8

AJ skips her way back to the locker room, now feeling like Queen. Her evil laugh ringing the halls. She loves this beautiful moment. Then a moment later she was on the floor feeling pain on her cheek. AJ looks up and sees Eva. "Isn't she ever tired of me?"
"You are a psycho for doing that to Jojo!" Eva screamed at Aj.
"I was just entertaining the crowd. Is that my job?" AJ said.
"Well, yeah, but.." Eva said but interrupted.
"But nothing! You shouldn't slap your Divas champion! You shouldn't tell your Queen of this division, that I saved, what to do! I will not listen to you, your Barbie doll friends, or anyone! And that's just reality.." AJ said in Eva's face.
"Actually I will show you a reality check, sweetheart." Brie said walking up to AJ and Eva.
"Oh, someone from a scripted reality show is going to show me reality?" AJ said sarcastically.
"Just watch me, crazy girl." Brie said walking away with Eva.
"Oooo, I'm so scared." AJ said loud enough for Brie to hear.
AJ walks to inside the Divas locker room and seeing there was no one here.
"Finally, peace." AJ said to herself.
While she was packing, she can hear Brie's theme song on the TV. AJ turns around and sees Brie on TV.
"What does this bitch have to say now?" AJ said.
"We all know our Divas champion, AJ Lee. She's nothing but psycho. Why do you want her as champion and "leader" of our division? Yes, she's beaten all of us. Sadly, she forgotten one more person. So, next week, we will see who she actually is. A champion or a failure. Oh, by the way sweet little AJ, this person isn't a Total Diva. Just a surprise and that's reality." Brie said.
AJ was furious. When did Brie make matches for ME?! AJ needed to talk to Stephanie about this bullshit she just heard. AJ grabbed her title and walked straight to Stephanie's office. People in the halls were staring at AJ like they are seeing a ghost for the first time. AJ didn't even think about knocking on the door. She barged in with anger.
"What the hell was that?!" AJ yelled.
"First off, who the hell do you think you are to barge in like that?!" Stephanie yelled back.
"A woman brave enough to stand up to her boss!" AJ said.
"Don't give me attitude. I can obviously tell you don't like what Brie said to the WWE Universe. But you know I don't care about how you feel, this is great for business." Stephanie said.
"When did Total Divas become in charge of MY division?! I'm Divas champion!" AJ yelled holding up her title.
"Nothing is yours, April! I'm your boss! So, along with Brie's surprise, I have my own for you." Stephanie said.
AJ was shocked that Stephanie is agreeing with Brie and not giving a shit about what she is trying to say. The TV show is ruining her and this business.
"You know what?! Fine, do what you desire! At the end, I will come out on top like I always been since I came into this company and becoming the longest reigning champion and history!" AJ yelled then marched out the office.
Fuck Stephanie, Fuck Brie, Fuck Total Divas! Next week, I will show them, I will show all of them.