chapter 5

While Nikki was blabbing about how stupid the pipebomb was, AJ finally has someone that understands how she's feeling right now.
"You better tell your little boyfriend to shut that big mouth of his." Nikki says with an attitude.
"One, he's not my boyfriend and two, just because he speaks the truth, doesn't mean he has to shut the fuck up. You are just hurt by the truth sweetheart." AJ said giving her a smile then skipping away proudly.
"Ugh, what a bitch." Nikki said to herself.
AJ skips to the divas locker room. When she opened the door, everyone's chatter went into complete silence and all the eyes landed on her.
"Well..hello to you guys too?" AJ said walking over to her things and setting her title on the bench. While the divas champ was looking through her bag for her phone, Brie, Naomi, Eva, and Cameroon circled around her.
"Uh, what's going.." AJ said but was interrupted.
"You are what's wrong! Ever since you have that little title, you became a crazy lunatic! We don't want you as champion or here so girl bye!" Cameroon said.
"I don't give a fuck if you hate, I'm here to stay and here as your Divas Champion. I worked so much harder than all of you combined! Just because you are all on a TV show, don't mean you are on top! If you can show that you are on top in the ring, which none of you can, then I will give you a shot at this title. But now, shut the hell up and improve." AJ said looking at the girls circled around her. Then Brie pushed AJ to the ground and the rest of the Divas jumped on AJ. AJ tried to push herself away from the Total Divas but couldn't manage. AJ was kicked and punched leaving small minor bruises. Her hair was tangled because of the pulling. AJ was about to get up but Nikki appeared and stepped on her arm holding her still on the floor. AJ looked up at Nikki but what mad her pissed was seeing Nikki with the title on here shoulder.
"Oh AJ, you are just like Punk. Both you and Punk are just talk. You aren't even a good champion just like Punk wasn't. But don't worry, I will make the title better for the division again." Nikki said then kicked AJ in the gut.
Nikki and others gather their things and left the locker room. Few minutes later, AJ slowly starts to get up. The first thing AJ looks for is her title but it's nowhere to be founded.
"Fuck you plastic bitch." AJ said with a mad growl. Then her phone starts to ring. AJ slowly walks to her phone and answers it.
"Uh..hello?" AJ said trying to hide her pain.
"Report to my office, NOW!" Triple H yelled then hung up.
"God, I'm fucked!" AJ says to herself and walks slowly to his office.

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE