chapter 9

Week Later...

AJ walks cautiously down the halls with her belongings and her title close to her. All last week AJ was thinking about the surprise they were planning for her. She obviously knows its not a nice one. While she was daydreaming she bumps into Triple H.

"Oh, I'm sor- Oh, you." AJ said.

"Well, Well, Well. Isn't the Divas champion, AJ Lee!" Triple H said and smiled.

"Oh, hunter, go to hell with your wife." AJ said. AJ tries to move around Triple H but only feels arm grabbed.

"I'm the COO, show me some respect, especially to my wife." Triple H said with anger.

"Your mood changed in less than 30 seconds. Bipolar much? And respect?! Why would I respect someone with a huge ego and someone whose a total bitch?!" AJ yelled, yanked her arm away from his grip and walked away. Am I making this situation even worse?

1 hour later

AJ finishes cutting up her shirt tonight. Then Stephanie McMahon's theme song plays on TV. AJ watches what on screen. Stephanie wasn't alone, she had all of the Total Divas on her side.

"We have a special event in store right now. Something that hasn't happened in a long time for the Divas division. Something that will best for this division and business. AJ, will you please come out?" Stephanie said.

AJ comes out the locker room with her title walks to the ring. Everyone in the halls were staring at like she was a prisoner in an asylum. She then saw CM Punk mouth, don't worry.

'At least someone cares about me.' AJ mentally said.

As AJ makes it out to the stage, she holds the title closer and closer every step she came closer to the ring. The ring was surrounded by the Total Divas, and only Stephanie and Brie in the center of the ring. AJ cautiously gets in the ring, watching every single person. Then she goes to get the mic from one of the workers.

"Thank you for coming out, AJ." Stephanie said.

"You're the boss lady.." AJ said.

"Anyways AJ, last week Brie mentioned a surprise for you. At first, I was shocked that Brie came out to the ring last week talking about giving you a match. Then she came to me after it, telling me what she was actually doing. And I approved every single thing of this revenge! So tonight's match right now is a...ladder match Bring the ladders out!" Stephanie said in my face. AJ was shocked and felt like her skin was turning pale. A Divas ladder match?! AJ thought she was dreaming. AJ watched as officials were bring out ladders of different sizes.

"And that's just not it, we almost forgot your surprise opponent." Brie said.

The theme song roar the arena. It was any of the Total Divas theme songs or any other Diva's song. It was the pale British NXT women's champion, Paige. AJ looked at Paige with full anger. She felt like ripping her to pieces. You were suppose to be happy for a NXT rookie finally debuting to the main roster, but not like this. Not by a Total Diva.

"Oops, one more little thing. Your Divas title is on the line! Karma is a real bitch!" Brie yelled in AJ's face then hits AJ with her mic. AJ falls to the ground holding her painful nose, now feeling like she is going to cry.

'I feel like my life is ending at this very moment.'