When you are on your period

Hey guys I draw this picture of me. It took forever especially the wings. But anyways this what I look like in my angel form.

Freddy Kruger

You actually stay normal on your period. Besides some cramps come and go. Also the other slashers say that Freddy was the lucky one. And Freddy still acts like a dick but he would gave you anything that you need.

Michael Myers

One word to stay. Cramps. You have the worst the cramps. And Micheal is really concerned about. Since it looks like you are dying. So gave you pain killers and massages. Which usually makes you feel a lot better.

Jason Voorhees

Now you have cravings. Like bad. You crave for sweets. But the camp counselors have hid away the candy. So Jason kills them and brings you your sweets that you want.

Norman Bates

Now you feel like any normal girl. So Norman did have some experience with girls on their periods. So he knows what to do. And you were shock but then again he was always surprised you.

Brahms Heelshire

Brahms have never experienced a girl in their period. So it scare him when you act differently. Or snap at him. Brahms have call me. To help him with you. It was awkward but everything was settled.

Chucky

You get mad very easy. So Chucky avoid you from being throw. Scream at him. Or throw object at him. He knows it's not your fault. So he leaves you alone till you are off your period.

Ghost face

When you are on your period. Your become very excited and hyper. More the Ghost face. Don't know how that's possible. But Ghost face don't mind at all. Since you are about the same level with him. But sometime its get crazy.

Me : Another chapter down. Sorry guys for not updating in a long while. Been busy lately. Also Brahms you can come out behind.

Brahms shakes his head and hid back under my wing.

Freddy : Come on big baby

Me : Freddy don't call him

Micheal : Try be nicer Freddy maybe it would serve you good

Freddy : Shut up you big giant freak

Me hitting Freddy on his head with a newspaper

Ghost face and Chucky laughing their asses off

Jason shacking his head in shame

Norman : Mama

Me : Seriously what's with the mama thing

Micheal : They think that you are their new mom

Micheal pats me on my head

Me blush and smack his hand away

Me : Quit that Micheal

Me lifting my wings up and push Brahms out from behind me

Me : Go Brahms play with Norman

Brahms slowly go over to Norman

Me : Alright guys hope you like this and see you guys in the next chapter

Chucky smashing plates in the kitchen

Me : Chucky!!!