Samara

How you meet

One of your friends. Have give you a tape to watch. Being the curious person that you are. You ignore your other friends warning and play the tape. At first it show a well. Then a little girl comes out and slowly walks towards the tv. At first nothing would but then you see a hand comes out of the tv. You screamed and run away from the tv. You couldn't call the police or for help as your phone was dead. You were panicking and hide in your hiding spot. Hoping that she would go away.

Meet again/become friends

Samara find you and you froze in your spot. You couldn't move or speak. Just stare at her as she comes closer to you. You held your breath as she put her hand on your face. You think that you were going to die but she didn't do anything. When you blink she was gone from your sight. You go out of your hiding spot and run out of the house.

When she realize that he loves you

Samara had a crush on you when she could fully see you. Like a little kid that have crush have someone. She would hide from you or give you small gifts. To apologize for scaring you. She thinks that are you beautiful and smart. She likes when you give her hugs when she is feeling down or help her with the modern stuff.

When you realize that you love her

You fall in love with her. When she becomes very cute and bubbly. She would always make you laugh and happy. Even though she did scared you when you two first meet. Yet you forgive her and accept her gifts that she give to you. You feel so love and happy with her.
Date

Gifts

Gifts

When you are on your period

You have a medical problem. That you can't get pregnant and you don't have periods anymore. At first you were happy for no periods but then realized you can't have a kid. Samara always cheer you up and let you baby her like a kid. To fill full your mother needs.

When you are sick

Samara is still a child somewhat. Even though she's not technically alive. She still have the child mind like if someone gets sick. She would stay away but she will give you medicine food drinks blankets and everything else you need.