When he realize that he loves you

Freddy Kruger

"Come on Freddy." "Hold up." "Your a dream demon here." You and Freddy are killing your bully at work/school. Got away from you two so now you are chasing him/her. Freddy gave you a knife. But he let him/her get away. So now you have to him/her. "SOMEONE HELP!" "No one can hear you bitch." Freddy is shock. You grab his/her hair and slit his/her throat. He/Her went to the ground. You look at Freddy and smile at him. Freddy heart start to beat fast. He know that you are the one for him.

Michael Myers

Micheal gave you a piggy back ride. After you hurt your ankle by tripping. "Hey Michael you are the best." "Well duh." "Thanks for this." "Its no problem Y/N." Truth to be told. Micheal start to have feelings for on the first day you guys meet. He think you are to nice and beautiful to kill. You treat him nice even though he almost kill your friends. So Micheal would do anything for you.

Jason Voorhees

Jason meet your twin brother. Your brother didn't mind that you two hang out. So Jason took to his cabin. Right now you guys are playing a board game. That he had. "Yes I won." You cheer for victory after a long game. Jason look at you and smile under his mask. He laugh with no sound. As you did your victory dance. That's when he realize he loves you.

Norman Bates

Norman fell in love with you. When you enter the motel first time. He know that you were different. His mother even agree with him. You don't force him. Or making him to separate from his mother. Even try to make him sleep with you. Instead you help around. Keep him company. Respect his mother. He know that you are the right one.

Brahms Heelshire

At first Brahms thought of you. Just a nanny. After couple weeks. When he look at you or even your name is mentioned. His face turn red and his heart goes wild. Get nervous around you. You didn't think about it. Since it's normal to you. Even though he become more clingy to you. But you didn't mind. He also like the fact that you make him happy.

Chucky

Chucky stay at your house. You made him his own room. Chucky is really thankful for. Chucky and you are fighting whose is the better slasher. "I'm telling you it's Micheal." "Y/N it's me the killer doll." "Well Micheal gets more fame than you do." "What do you mean." "Chucky I'm joking. You are the best one." "Told you." Chucky feeling for you have grown. Then hit him like a brick. That he love you.

Ghost face

"Ghost face stop." "Never!" Currently Ghost face it tickling you at your sides. To him your laugh is so cute. "Please I can't breath." "Okay I stop." You take big breaths. Ghost face never want to hurt you. "Are you okay Y/N." "I'm fine just to get my breath." Once you catch your breath. He brought you in a hug. Ghost face love you so much. Your so cute and lovable that he couldn't help it.

Me looking around for the pranksters

Freddy : What the hell

Me : Shut up dick. Do you know how hard it was to wash the paint out

Freddy : Bitch they are not here

Me : Piss off

Michael : Freddy be nice

Freddy : Shut up giant freak

Me : Freddy watch it

Freddy storms off

Jason came in confuse

Brahms and Norman : Mama?

Me : Guys sit down for a bit. Jason find their cookies for them please

Jason nod his head and head to the kitchen

Micheal pat my head

Me : Easy on the hair there bud

Ghost face and Chucky try to sneak by

Micheal : Angel

Me : What

Micheal : Never mind

Ghost face and Chucky silently thanking Micheal

Me : Okay then. Anyways guys hope you like it and comment who you want to see