Vincent Sinclair

How you meet

You and friends. Are driving around to find your parents cabin. Expect you guys got a lost and found a town that look abandon and the car broke down. One of friends found a mechanic guy name bo. That's willing to help you guys but it would take hours to fix the car. While some of your friends went with bo. You and your best friend to the House of Wax. That's up on the top of the hill. Once you two guys got inside. You see beautiful wax sculptures figures. Expect you have feeling of being watch.

Meet again/become friends

After a while looking around. You and your best friend got lost in the house. Your call out your best friend name but calling out serval times. You give up and turn around. To see a guy with a wax mask. Long black hair and look like wearing overalls. You wave at him and he waves back. After some talking. You found out his name is Vincent and made all the wax sculptures. You two talk for hours.

When he realize that he loves you

When you first enter the house. He didn't know what to think of you at first but after talking with you. You love art and love his creations. He want to spare you and get to know you better. You are everything that he is looking for in a girl.

When you realize that you love him

You always want a guy that's into art. So when you found out that Vincent made the house of wax. You want to know him better. So after couple days of spending there. You fell in love with him.

Date

Gifts

Gifts

When you are on your period

You are perfectly fine on your period. So there is no problems at all.

When you are sick

Vincent loves you but he doesn't want to get sick. So he makes his brother to take care of you. Vincent don't like to be sick at all.