Jigsaw

How you meet

You are a nurse. That takes care home bound patients. So when you it get assigned to John Kramer. He have a frontal lobe tumor that cause his colon cancer. You get ready for work and go to Mr. Kramer home. When you enter his home. He greeted you. Both of you shake hands and you explain that you are staying with him. Till his death or getting better.

Meet again/become friends

After the first couple weeks. You and John have become friends. He enjoy your company. You told him about your past and how you appreciate life after a traumatic event. He didn't tell you about him being a serial killer. Till months later. This doesn't bother you and you even help him with new ideas.

When he realize that he loves you

The day when you help him out for ideas and setting up the new traps. You even help team to get the victims. You stole his heart since then. He loves you very much.

When you realize that you love him

When John literally did everything you say. He drops everything for you. Even on his bad days. He make sure that you are smiling. He makes you feel love. He stole your heat and you don't regret it.

Him asking you out

John ask you out after you two set up a new trap. You guys are back in his house. So when he ask you. You didn't hesitate to say yes. When you say yes. John have a smile on his face and feel really happy. He felt happy with you since his wife death.

Date

Gifts

Gifts

When you are on your period

It's a normal flow for you. Hardly any cramps, cravings, or anything else. Plus you can easily get medicine or John have some in his house. He always make sure that you are taken care of.

When you are sick

You are nurse. So you don't get sick and if you did. You quickly get back on your. You don't want stress or put pressure on John for little cold.