Creeper

How you meet

You and your boyfriend got into a fight about something. He takes car over the side of the road. He yells at you and take out his knife. You got scare and try to get out of the car but can't since the car is lock. He cut your arm and you scream in fear and pain. Then suddenly he stop and you don't hear. You turn around a see demon. With your ex boyfriend head in hands. You pass out.

Meet again/become friends

You woke up in a church and see the demon. You are not of him as he save your life. You got a better look and he looks the creeper that everyone in your town is talking about. You talk to him and he talk back. You two talk for hours and he takes you back home.

When he realize that he loves you

After of getting to know you. You makes his heart beat again. Make him happy and smile. He's feel complete with you. He know that he is in love with you. So he want you to be his girlfriend.

When you realize that you love him

After to getting creeper after he save your life. You feel butterflies in your stomach. You act different as your face turn red and your heart goes wild around him. Then it hit you. You fell in love with Creeper.

Him asking you out

Creeper ask you out. After a week of knowing you. Just a simple a date with you. Since he wants you to be his forever. So ask you out before he goes to his hibernation.

Date

Gifts

Gifts

When you are on your period

You are normal. Expect for few bad cramps here and there. When the cramps do came. Creeper get you a heating pad, cuddle with you, and give you a massage.

When you are sick

If you only get a simple head cold. Creeper act like you are dying. Drop everything he is doing and takes of you. Even though you insisted that he eat. He says that you are more important than himself.