When they caught you naked

Freddy Kruger

This comes no surprises here with Freddy. I mean this guy see in your dreams so no there escape from this at all. Though you do hit him enough to leave you alone for a while.

Michael Myers

He gets so frustrated and a blushing mess. He apologize a lot till he fully leave the room. Of course you were embarrassed by this but thought his reaction was very funny so you couldn't help laughing at that. He never did that again without your permission.

Jason Voorhees

He just stand there and watch you. Till you hit him in the head with a pillow and telling him to get out. When he slowly walks out of the room still looking at you. Your face was so red and you couldn't look at him for the rest of the day.

Norman Bates

Kinda like a Micheal expect he scream like a girl when he saw you naked

Brahms Heelshire

He's a like child when he saw you naked for the first time. He blush so hard and runs away from the room. While leaving you confused at first till you made the connections.

Chucky

He just smirks and give a wink while leaving the room. Leaving you a blushing mess.

Ghost face

He's a teenager so he got excited. You push him out and the lock the doors and windows while closing the blinds. So you can have a privacy.

Leather face

Similar to Michael

Pennywise

He just tilt his head looking at confused. You have to yell at him to get out of the room and stay out till you get dress.

Hannibal Lector

He's a gentleman so he never did unless you give him permission of course. 😉

Jack Torrance

He's like Hannibal and he knows his limits while giving you the privacy that you need.

Tex Sawyer

Similar like Chucky.

Pyramid Head

He literally made a world record of him being naked and catching you naked every time. Plus when he does see you naked his friend pops up.

Jigsaw

He's like Hannibal and Jack

Kevin

Depending which person he's in that depends on the reaction for the both of you. So it's a gamble every time.

Candyman

He just leave and give you space which you were grateful for.

Creeper

He look at you like a piece of meat (not eating but the other thing). Which you had to run to the bathroom to finish dressing.

Patrick Bateman

He whistle at you and giving you a wink with it. You blush so hard and almost faint. Thankfully he left and close the door.

Polite Leader

It's very rare when he does do that but act like nothing happened and walk off.

Vincent Sinclair

Similar to Brahms.

Brenda Bates

Similar to Ghost Face but with the girl features with it.

Bughuul

Similar to Creeper.

Pinhead

Similar to Creeper and Bughuul.

Carrie White

Similar to Micheal.

The Grudge (Kayako Saeki)

Similar to Leader

Dracula

Similar to the rest of the gentle man here.

Me : Yay another chapter done

Freddy grunts and rolls over on the couch which he falls off

Chucky and Norman laugh at him

Hannibal Jack Jigsaw and Dracula just shrug while mumble idiot

Jason 'laughs' his ass off

Micheal and the others just raise their eyebrows

Freddy growls at them standing up quickly and swing his claw hand whoever was the closest

Me screaming in pain since I was

Freddy face went pale like a ghost

The others rush to me and glare diggers at Freddy

Freddy runs for his dear life as the males chase after him

Me sniffles and hold my arm : I will be okay guys I'm use to this but this was the first time that Freddy use his claw hand at me. It heal so don't worry anyways hope you guys like this and some more are coming hopefully soon.