Him being jealous

Freddy Kruger

When Freddy becomes jealous. Believe it or not. He gets jealous easily. For the reason you find someone better than him. One time a waiter was looking at you and ask for your number. Freddy grab him by the collar and threat him to kill. You got Freddy to let go of the guy and reassure him that you only love him.

Michael Myers

You and Micheal are both at home watching tv. You are cuddling with Micheal. Both of you are bet comfy. Until the someone is knocking at you door. You get up and answer. You scream as you see your best gay friend that you haven't see a while. Micheal got up and pull out his knife. You told that you friend is gay and Micheal got embarrass.

Jason Voorhee

Jason knows how the guys on campy. Are looking at you like fresh meat. You know that Jason watch over you. Since your brother sadly went home. So when some boys come up to you and flirt you. Jason snap and overkill them. Once he was done. You gave him a kiss on check and hugging him. Thanking him for that.

Norman Bates

Now if some guys looks at you the wrong way. Norman tells him that you are his. If guy doesn't believe. Norman usually stabs in the throat or you go over and show the guy. The only time that surprise you. Is when guy touch your ass. Norman went berserk on the guy. You have to pry Norman off and telling that your his only.

Brahms Heelshire

Brahms never goes out. Unless me or you force him out of the house. But when he jealous. You literally have to stop him before he kills everyone in that area. So most of the time he stays home. But this one a guy follow you home. Trying to get in your pants. Brahms got jealous and beat him to death.

Chucky

Come on it's Chucky. He worse than Freddy when he jealous. To point that you have to reassure every time you guys go out in public. There was times that he kill some guys. Because their were no stop flirting with you in front of Chucky.

Ghost face

Surprisingly ghost face don't jealous easily. Only like the normal things that boyfriends should feel jealous about. So you don't worry about it. Until he kills a guy. You comfort him and telling him that you love him to calm him down. Which usually works.

Me : Another chapter down. I want to give a shot out to my bestie here wattpad. bee-15 she is amazing. Recommend to check her books out.

Bee wave at the readers

Jason hug bee

Bee : Aww I love you teddy bear

Me : Aww that's so cute

Micheal getting little jealous from not getting attention from me

Me turn around and hugs Micheal

Me : Its okay big fellow

Chucky : Yo angel should Brahms and Norman have sweets or not

Me : Not tonight

Hear Brahms and Norman whining

Bee : Don't whine last time you guys had to much and it was bad, but we still love you guys

Ghost face : No joke it took forever to fix the kitchen

Me : Now now lets not talk about past. We still love Brahms and Norman

Freddy snort at my comment

I hit Freddy with my wing

Me : Anyways, hope you guys like this chapter. Remember no hate just love on this book unless you are Freddy

Bee : She doesn't mean that everyone

Everyone waves goodbye