My "DAYAN"!!

KABIR

After finishing my call with 'Dayan' I got up from the floor and winced in pain but started with my daily routine.
Such a 'DAYAN'! Kreeya wants to roam around Mumbai, she could always take her to good places. But No! She wants to take her to the 'Queen's Club!'. Galti teri hai Kabiraa. Why did you take her there in the first place!
Hurry up Kabir! You just have an hour!

I left the house with my car keys, wallet and mobile. As promised I reached Zara's place in an hour. I messaged her and waited near the parking lot.

It is almost past 15 minutes since my arrival but they are nowhere to be seen. GIRLS!
Just when I was engrossed in my own thoughts I hear someone calling my name. Here comes the most unwanted person of my life 'AARYAN'. No, not now! He was the last person I wanted to see.

- " Hey Kabir, long time ha?"
- " Hi Aaryan,  Yeah I have been busy!"
- " So what's up?"
- " Waiting for Zara. Kreeya wants to explore the place."
- " Oh yes  Kreeya! Okay! How's life dude?"
- " Good as always. Your work?"
- " Pressure! Ass is on fire."
- " Good luck with that bro!"
- " Thanks."

Just then I see Zara and Kreeya approaching us.
- " Hey Aaryan! Aaj office nahi gaye?" Zara asked her so called 'Crush'
- " Hi Zara! Abhi tak nahi gaya, office mein afternoon shift hai."
- " Oh okay! By the way, meet Kreeya"
He turned towards Kreeya and said with his all time 'flirty attitude'
- " Hey Kreeya! Finally met you! Zara has so much to talk about you."
- " Hi Aaryan!! I hope it's all good?"
- " Sure yeah"

I need to stop them! Ek toh Mumbai Darshan karna hai inn ladkiyo ko aur upar se hum already late hai!!

- " Guys! Remember? Someone wants to explore Mumbai!" I said with mocking tone.
- " Oh yes! See you later Aaryan." Kreeya said.
- " Yep. Nice to meet you Kreeya."
- " Likewise!"
- " Bye Guys!"
- " Bye!" we said in union.

- " Zara a quick question?" I asked.
- " Shoot"
- " Why Queen's Club?"
- " Who said Queen's Club?
- " You. Over the phone!"
She gave me that "look'. Wait! I know that 'look'!
- " Zara! Again!"
- " Yep Hulk! What to do?" She gave me that innocent smile.
- " You are so gonna regret this!"
- " As always"
I turned towards Kreeya
- " So Kreeya! Where do you want to go?"
- " Kabir, Mumbai is a 'City of Stars', ' City of Dreams'. I have been here earlier but never got a chance to explore. You tell me where should we go first? Surprise me! And yes don't forget, I love to explore!"
She said.. her eyes beaming with various emotions. Some I could read, some I couldn't!
- " Okay then! Shall we start. But guys the car as well as the chauffeur needs fuel. I'm so damn hungry!"
- " Me too!" Said Zara.