Him..!!

Writer's Pov

Same day
At a bar ;

A boy gulped down his last shot and asked for more to the Bartender. The Bartender denied.
-"Sir, the bar is closed its already 11:30!" The manager came from behind and asked the Bartender to leave as it was closing time for him.

The boy was extremely high. He had gulped down 2 bottles of beer with quater half bottle of whiskey and later vodka shots.
-"How dare you?! I want a drink.... now! Do you know who I am? One call and you will be destroyed!" The boy said in a slurred but dangerous tone which didn't seem to affect the manager at all. -"Security.. please help him out to find the exit!" The manager ordered the security.
-"You have to-" The boy was cut off as a security guard held his arm and dragged him out.

Walking aimlessly on the streets in a drunken state the boy started abusing anything and everything ...mostly only one person HIM. The person he hates the most, because of whom he is in this condition today.
"Ring ring" his phone started ringng. He picked the phone without checking the caller ID and started abusing the person on the other end.
The person on the other line guessed his drunken state..
-"Siddhant Rana.... Where the hell are you??"
But Siddhant was not in a condition to answer, instead he was still abusing the person. -"Shut up.... Sid!! This is Maddy!" The other person screamed... Finally Sid kept quiet.

Maddy knew that Siddhant was not in his senses. Hence, he had to track down his location.

Mandar aka Maddy was not furious on Siddhant but himself. He was well aware of the situation before hand.
Sid has a habit of drinking when he gets angry, he needs everything to be done according to his order.. his wish. What else can you expect from a rich brat?!

Mandar drove to the bar and searched for Sid.. only to find him lying on the street. Mandar made him stand up and took his arm for support... Sid was not fully awake but in his senses enough to walk with support.

All of a sudden Sid started blabbering
-"I hate him... I hate him to the core!! He took away everything... every Bloody damn thing that fucking belongs to me...-"
After blabbering for some more time he lost his consciousness.
After witnessing his friends vulnerable state, Mandar's blood boiled.. anger reached its peak and the only word which kept on hammering his head was "Revenge" from_
the person
..
..
..
..
"KABIR!"