Respect at Stake!!

Maddy

Tring Tring!! Tring Tring!! Tring Tring!!

Why the hell is that bastard not opening the door! After pressing his door bell for hundredth time and nearly damaging it, I heard the door getting unlock.

-"Bloody hell Maddy! What's wrong? Is someone dead... cause trust me I don't give a damn! No one disturbs my peaceful shower. Do you get that?" Sid said with a warning and dangerous tone. But do I care? Naah.. I raise my eyebrow and he gives me way to get inside.

I go in his apartment and settle on one of the single couch while he follows behind taking a seat on his bean bag.

-"What have you done today, Sid?" I begin the conversation
-"What are you talking about?" Sid gave me an innocent look with questioning eyes.
-"Don't act innocent. You very well know what I am talking about! Why did you do that to her? We had issues with Kabir not her.. why to drag that girl into this?" I ask for clarification .
-"Wait.. are you talking about 'The Zara Sharma'?" He said with a smirk.
-"Yes Rana! And I know that you know I was talking about 'The Zara Sharma' as you put it. She had nothing to do with this and don't try to act innocent again. Not only me but everyone in college knows it's you!"
-" It has to be me.. ofcourse! After all I am the most evil person.. ain't I? And please don't make a big issue out of it, I didnt do something big. I wish I would have done more. Wait.. don't you want revenge from Kabir? Don't tell me you have changed your mind!"
-"Shut up Sid! Are you insane. We wanted revenge from K-A-B-I-R not Zara. And you are saying that this is not a big thing, have you lost your mind or something?! What you did to her was even worse than revenge! I can't believe I made a friend like you... Kabir would have been better!!" I was hell angry on Sid. I pulled my hair in frustration when I heard someone clapping. I turned around to find Sid with blood red eyes.

-"Great.. just great!! What people I have in my life! I cannot believe that my own friend take that person's side whom I hate the most.. It is more ridiculous when you come to know that even your Dad is on that person's side! Dad, my Dad admires that shitty crap. I am his blood, but instead of standing by my side and supporting me he is with that bastard asking me to learn from him. His every conversation with me includes Kabir. Harshavardhan Rana, my Dad, one of the member of Board of directors of our college is recommending Kabir's name as the University football team captain even after knowing that his own son plays the same sport as well and plays better that him. Can you believe it, my Dad whom I  love the most.. prefers Kabir over me in every way possible. I hate that bastard and I can do whatever it takes to make him break into pieces." He said with raged breathing.
-"Listen Rana! I know what you are going through but-"
-"You don't!!" He growled.
-"Listen to meet first, you have a problem with Kabir! Your saying clearly states that. Every statement you put, it comes out with anger directed only for Kabir! So why did you spoil a girl's reputation for him? Why to target Zara when she is not into it?"

-"Maddy.. you're such a naïve! Harming Kabir in any physical way would not give him that pain, but emotionally especially hurting the people he loves will break him beyond repair. Seeing Zara hurt will kill Kabir from within and he will never be able to forgive himself. And this is what I want.. I want him to live his rest of the life with guilt and regret. And I get what I want?!" He said with a wicked smile, why not he had finally accomplished his plan successfully. But only if he knew!

-"Siddhant are you hearing yourself?! You have targeted two people when one is not even a fault. You should know, for a girl her honor and her reputation is everything to her and a girl like Zara her prestige and self respect means a lot more than her own life.. you do realize that you've taken that away. Don't you?" I said hoping to put some sense into his head.

The room was filled with silence he didn't respond as if analising something. Out of blue he suddenly asked.
-"You didn't want revenge from Kabir?" God why didn't you give him brains!
-"Yes I wanted.. I wanted revenge from him. But on field not off field Sid! I wanted to prove myself and show him his place by winning a match. I wanted 'Match' to judge us. I've never planned to involve any other person in this revenge! I know you had more issues than me from him!!"
-"Oh phew!! So think I have taken your revenge as well and assume that we have won the match. That way you won't feel bad.. and chuck the topic dude, I am tired. I have done a lot today!" He said not giving a shit about whatever happened. I stare at him with shear shock.. how could you be so heartless? There was no point in explaining him.

-"I cannot believe this. I am not that cruel as you. I will really pray that whatever those four are going through right now at this moment, you don't have to go through the same in your life. They will get through the situation and come out strong but you will not have anyone by your side and I am afraid that you won't be able to handle it alone. Take care Rana!"
I left shocked and disappointed both at the same time. He is really evil! Maybe talking to him was never one of the best decisions..
Rana has lost all his respect in my eyes today. I don't think I'll be able to see him like I used to!