BIG DAY!

KREEYA

A month later

-"Kree, you ready?"
-"Yes, Done!" I said checking myself in the mirror.
-"Woah! Someone's looking hot!" Zara said winking at me making me roll my eyes at her.
-"You don't look bad yourself." I said with a chuckle seeing her reaction.
-"Oh hello! Mein paida hi hot hui thi. Now jokes apart, these guys are waiting in parking. Jaldi chal!"
With that she pulled me out of the house and locked the door.

As we reached the parking lot, we saw Kabir and Zee laughing hard leaning on the bonnet of the car. As they saw us they stopped laughing.
-"Girls look more hot in our jersey's. Right Kabira?"
-"Yeah! So true."
Zee commented loud enough for both of us to hear. As these words left his mouth, he gained a hit on his arm and a smack on his head from me and Zara.
-"Ow! That hurt's, ladies."
-"Hogaya tera! Guys today is your Match. Be a little serious!" Zara said with an annoyed look.
-"Aye Aye Captain!"
They both mocked us a salute and again burst out laughing.
She settled inside the car pulling me with her 'What's with her and pulling today!'

We all know how important this day is for them, Kabir especially. Me and most importantly Zara is very nervous today. Messing up with her with this mood would definitely lead you to death! Kabir and Zee very much know how Zara is.
'Zee!' The first question after hearing this name would pop out is "How?"

This one month was the most happening month. Who would think that Zara would allow someone to enter in her small little world apart from Kabir and our families. But eventually Zee did make a place for himself and a very special one indeed! Our parents consider him as a part of our family same as Kabir.

Even I have opened up a lot and this is really a progress because I take a lot of time to get comfortable around unknown people. The formalities between me and Kabir have just disappeared into thin air and we now are best friends.

Zee doesn't hangout with his EX-friends anymore. He is really a jolly person and great at heart.

Kreeya, Zara, Kabir, Zeeshan 'THE SQUAD' is what we call us.
This month went briskly, even though Kabir and Zee had their football practice and also followed by their daily lectures, they always made sure to spend time with us. They had to face many issues during the practice and Kabir being the captain always ended up getting into some trouble. But never once he complained.
I feel myself very lucky to be surrounded with such people. They matter to me the most.

So, today is our Inter-college Football Competition, first step towards Kabir's dream which is the reason why me and Zara both are hell nervous but Kabir is just his usual self and not to forget Zee as well.
It is the opening match held between the Journalism and Business Management students, the most toughest competitors as they are called. 
Kabir and Zee being popular, no doubt there'll be a lot of audience today especially girls.
I just hope everything goes well today, fingers crossed.

-"Kree.. we reached!" Zee said getting out of the car, opening the door for me to step out. Kabir mimicked his actions for Zara and gave her a smile.
She winked at me and I know what she is planning to do. I smiled wickedly and pulled Zee's cheeks while she did the same with Kabir.
-"You are so cute!" And their faces dropped. Kabir and Zee hate being called cute.
-"Yaar, kitni baar bataya tujhe. Don't call me cute! Call me hot, sexy but cute, ew!" Kabir said making a disgusting face.
-"Bro correction, it's us"
-"Ain't you guys getting late. You had to assemble in the sports room. Remember?" Zara reminded them.
-"And you have only two minutes left starting from now, One. Two. Three-" I said staring at my wrist watch but before I could say anything else Kabir interrupted.
-"Oh Shit! Zara keep this car keys with you. Bye will meet you later." He said in a hurry and ran after Zee in the college building.
-"Good luck!" We both screamed and burst out laughing.
These boys are IDIOTS.
We told them not to pick us up but no, they had to be adamant. Yaar match unki hai, hamari nahi!
Just when Zara locked the car, she heard a vibrating sound to check, it was Kabir's phone lying on the driving seat.
-"This boy! He always forgets some or the other thing whenever he is in a hurry!" Zara said nodding her head in disbelief. I just chuckled at her statement. Maybe I do the same thing so the reaction was obvious.
-"Now what to do?" I asked her getting a bit serious because Kabir needed his phone today.
-"Boys Changing Room!" My eyes widened in shock as I digested her answer.
-"What!" She asked annoyed seeing my reaction.
-"The coach won't allow us. You know how strict he is!"
-"Let's see!" She had a smirk on her face and I'm already scared.
As we reached the corridor which leads to the 'Boys changing room', someone called out Zara's name. We both turned around to see the source of the voice coming from Mr. Bansal, the senior football coach of SMU and the same strict coach I was talking about.
-"Hi coach!"
-"Hey! You here?"
-" Yes, I had to give this phone to Kabir and take the passes as well."
-"So you guys were going inside?! By the way, you are Kreeya, right?" He said turning towards me.
-"Yes, Good morning Sir!"
-"Okay! Please ask Kabir to keep these documents with him. I have some important work and the passes are with Zeeshan." He said giving the file to Zara.
Is there something wrong with my ears today, you need to prescribe a doctor soon Kree. He doesn't have any problem with girls entering boys changing room!
-"Okay sir, and All the Best!" Zara said interrupting me from my confused thoughts.
-"All the best, Sir!"
-"Thank you girls! I really need best wishes today and yes the jerseys suits both of you."
-"Thank you sir" Zara replied as I was still completely dazed in my own thoughts, taking some time to comprehend things.
I think she sensed my condition.
-"See, coach is not strict. In fact he is a very friendly and a nice person."
-"But the students in college-"
-"God Kree! Those are rumors and he being the senior coach, he has to show people that he is strict. Where are your brains?"
-"Left them in house, I guess!"
-"Haha, very funny?!"

We entered boys changing room. There were small lockers for each player. Zara said she knows where Kabir's locker is but I can't trust this girl. So, I asked the very first boy I saw
-"Hey, Do you know where Kabir's locker is?
-"On the left but what are you doing here and-" He kept quiet after seeing Zara behind me.
-"And where is Zee's locker?" I asked ignoring his reaction towards Zara.
-"Right side, fourth one."
-"Thank you!"
I said and turned towards Zara as I heard her saying.
-"I'll take the passes you take these things and give them to Kabir."
-"Hmm"
I walked towards his locker and saw the curtains open.

I stepped in and there he was, searching something in his jeans pockets.
-"Ahem. Searching for this?" I asked him showing him his phone.
He jumped a little, I guess he wasn't expecting anyone.
-"Yes! "
Did I tell you guys, he is shirtless? I have to admit, this guy is hot!
-"Since how long were you waiting here? Wait Kree, were you checking me out all this time? i can see some drool!" He asked as a smirk played on his lips.
-"Joke of the year, Kabir! Haha! That is happening only in your dreams!" I said with a disinterested look. And the smirk on his face, fell.
Okay I agree, that was a complete lie. Almost all the girls in our college check him out and drool over him. Checking him out is different but I don't 'drool'
-"You hurt me Kree!" He said with a sad face.
-"Nautanki saala!" He gave me a smile which didn't reach his eyes.
-"Stop acting Kabir! I know you are nervous. Don't worry, you are responsible enough to take care of your team and the people supporting you. We all believe you, you'll do it. You've struggled a lot for this. Whatever will be the results, they sure will be positive. So stop worrying and getting so nervous. Idiot!"
He didn't say anything, just kept staring at me. He then approached me for a hug but I stopped him.
-"Wear your shirt first. I am not touching your shirtless body!"
-"Why? Oh shit! Kree, don't tell me you get those sensations?!" He said with a mischievous smile.
And the Kabir is back.
-"Shut up Kabir!" I hit him on his head with the file. Uh-oh! I completely forgot about the file. He was wearing his jersey while I gave him the file.
-"From coach!"
He nodded his head and kept the file in his locker.
And took me in a bear hug.
-"What are you doing that it took so-" Zara walked in angrily.
-"I soo hate you guys!" with that she jumped on both of us and hugged us tightly.
Soon Zee too joined us in a tight hug with his giant arms.
Me being the smallest, age wise as well as size wise started getting suffocated as these 'giants' had squished me between them. I had to push all of them, just to take a breath.
-"No wonder, Uncle calls her a Patluram. Kyu patluram?!" Zee said teasing me.
-"Oye. No one has the right to call me Patluram except Dadda!" I said with a warning tone.
-"Okay guys, we will leave now. All the Best, don't worry, play well and make us proud. Bye!"
-"Buh-bye guys and All the best!"
-"Rock it!" Me and Zara said at the same time and walked out of the Boys Changing room..