We'll Pass this... TOGETHER

Kreeya

I am currently seated behind Zara on her bike, running late for college.
Credit goes to ...of course me!!
This morning proved to be quite awful for me.
List starts with-
1st.. Me waking up late as my alarm clock ditched me early in the morning.
2nd... The Solar geyser out of all days, wasn't working today so I ended up having a cold shower. Resulting in me sneezing profusely. Can't help! I am too sensitive.
3rd... Me and Zara had an argument, though I give up at the end but that's a different story altogether.
And.... the list goes on.

As we entered the gates of our college, I was surprised to see the parking lot full. This is very unusual!
See one more thing added to my list. But Zara being Zara shifted one of the bike aside and parked her bike instead. 'This girl is antique- but saviour at the same time!' I mumbled while checking my watch.
Oh shoot!! Its 8:59..
And the college starts at 9:00 sharp, Shit shit shit!!
And the first bell went off!
Me and Zara ran towards our respective buildings.. not before bidding bye's to each other.

Aggh!! The second bell went off and I am yet to reach my locker.
Oh God! why?!
I want this day to end as soon as possible.
Such days have always proved to be the worst days of my life. Don't worry guys, I'm not some lead of Final Destination movie that I'll get  intutions. But it is just my instinct power.
I am not having a good feeling since morning, don't know what will happen or maybe nothing at all. But I am just worried and scared at the same time.
I have a bad 'giddy' feeling in my stomach.

Tringgg!!!
I heard the third and the last bell went off. And guess what? I made it till my classroom!
My luck.. Professor wasn't here yet.
A few minutes later he entered inside the classroom and asked us to do our own work as he wasn't well.

I tried ignoring my gut feeling, everything is good till now. I don't want it to mess up.
I was restless since last three hours.
Tringgg!!
Hush..! And here goes the bell indicating lunch break.

As I moved out my phone pinged with a message.
Okay!! It was not just my phone but I guess everyone's.
Can this be a coincidence?
'Ofcourse not, idiot!'
But what is it then?
God Kree! You can check that by yourself.
Stupid, stupid girl!

The message read-
"All gather in the basketball court. Surprise, surprise!"
Now, I was curious.
I made my way towards the basketball court which is adjacent to the auditorium at the back side of our college.
I tried calling Zara but she didn't pick up, maybe her lecture isn't over yet.

The moment I entered the basketball court, I felt myself going numb... There was a big poster hanged exactly at the centre of the court.

-"Ohh Fuck!"
-"Hahhaha!"
-"I thought she was a goody girl, never knew this was her status!"
-"How could she do this?!"
-"Sid is definitely the one behind this. Nice played bro!"
-"Finally we have a new gossip, girls!"
-"That bitch deserved this! Finally we'll have Kabir and Zee to ourselves!"
-"Now is the perfect time to try my luck on the Boys"
-"How disgusting?! Never expected something like this from her"
-"Kya maal hai yaar!"
-"I am definitely taking her number!"
-"Wow!!!"
-"I want her soo bad!"
-"Eww..! This is sure a payback.. poor her!"

I heard people murmur around me. I wasn't able to breathe. I somehow tried to take some air in.
This can't be happening!
How could a person stoop so low!
That son of a bitch**!!

It was Zara's poster, an edited one.. 'almost naked' picture! It was only Zara's face edited in that picture with a number below it and 'Call Girl' written in bold letters on top.
The picture didn't even look edited..
Oh God!! NO

I felt blood rushing through my face. My background was filled with murmurs.
I was getting more angry with each passing second. My hands and feet went cold all of a sudden!
This wasn't bearable! So finally..
-"SHUT UP!! ALL OF YOU!!
I screamed.