'Hulk' needs his 'Dayan'.!

KABIR

I am loosing it I am loosing it, Shit!
I banged my hand hard on the window then on the dashboard.
-"Kabir please don't do that! Calm down, you're scaring me!" I heard Kree say from the passenger's seat. Oh God! Why do I do this?!
I don't want to scare her. This traffic is making me restless. For once, let there be no traffic in Mumbai!
I want to see Zara! She is all alone there. I know, she won't do anything to herself but I can't help the thoughts running in my mind.
-"Don't worry. I won't harm you." I assured her, she doesn't know anything about my anger.
-" 'ME!' I am the least concerned about me right now. I am scared you might hurt yourself, your hand has just stop bleeding. I am worried about YOU!"
I just stared at her, while she emphasized the word YOU. What have I done to deserve such friends?
Kree.... How could you be this way? I am the reason why your sister is hurt today. How can you not be mad at me? You should have thrown me out of your life.
If it was someone else in her place, that person would not even give a shit about me and this girl here is all concerned for the person, I doubt even deserve this.

When I heard Zee say that he couldn't find Zara anywhere, I somehow knew we could find her here. 'The Cliff'.
It is in the outskirts of the city. No one knows about this place, it has its own history.

The only thing running in my mind was Zara! I know she won't let her feelings out, even if she is alone. She is a brave girl but not brave enough to open up her emotions to herself.
Again.... She is Zara!

I could have killed Sid today. How dare he? Only if this girl sitting right beside me didn't come on time, Sid would have been dead in my hands.
Every thing, every fucking thing has a limit.. let alone it be a Revenge.
He had issues with me, why Zara?! To talk that he has tried taking revenge not once but twice in a week with the same person who is not even included in this thing.

I parked my car and rushed towards the flight of stairs. I climbed up the stairs to see Zara on her favourite spot.
I went and sat next to her thoughts still running in my mind. I don't know what I was feeling, it was quiet outside but there were noises and screaming inside me. My mind had thoughts yet it was blank. I wanted to talk to her but no words came out of my mouth. How could I talk to her and tell her when she is going through a lot worse.
Oh Lord! Its all because of me. This girl who is always smiling, always laughing, who talks as if there is no tomorrow is quiet as hell. How could I do something like this.

Zeeshan thinks that Sidhant is a rich spoiled bastard who just, because of a match he could go down on this level.. of actually humiliating and insulting a person who wasn't even a part of the game. Who just supported the team that to as an audience!
How could I tell you Zee that its not only the match but a lot more.
Zara knew everything still she stood by me,stood up for me, not leaving my side at all, not
caring of the consequences. Do I deserve a girl like her in my life? Do I deserve to be her Best Friend?

-"Don't ?" Came the voice of the girl sitting beside me.
-"Hmm?" I questioned not understanding what she was referring to.
-"Don't clench your fist, you are hurt, it may start bleeding!" she said.
I hadn't realised I was doing that.
-"You had seen it ?" I asked. It was more of a question than a statement.
-"I knew that the moment you came here. And I also know that you would hurt yourself not intentionally but because of your anger. I could atleast see a cut on your body." She said shrugging, her eyes not meeting mine throughout the conversation.
-"How?"
-"The same way you knew I would be here!" She said
this time looking straight into my eyes.
I could see tears trying to find their way out but Zara
being her would not allow them to. I could see the fear
inside them holding hands with sadness.
I suddenly missed those eyes who had Twinkle, Happiness and Hope in them at all times.

My hand went and took its place on Zara's hand
without giving me a prior notice. I am trying my level
best to show that I am here and will never leave her side. Just then those tears found their way out and she
buried her face in my chest crying her heart out.
Kabir, please be strong, I always want to stand by her no matter what. I want to be the shield in her life who will filter the bad and negative things and will only let Happiness pass through.